Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTT-Round1
finally we got a match schedule for the btt WUWU
And then we (sake-aa) already have to play vs intRacial... im sure it will be one of the most interested games in the Tournament.
glhf intRacialBig Grin
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Can't talk for the the whole team but I'm not too happy about this either. Was sorta hoping to meet you guys after we had some practise firstSmile
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
Best game in Round 1Big Grin

GL HF ^_^
im sure we can make some pracis games till our official game.
would be ok for me, depents on your and our Teamm8s.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Damn I did nto want to fight u so early ^_^
Been 4 weeks I did not play that muchConfused
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Good Luck All the Teams! ^_^ no problems with the time of the match, cant wait for the match to begin! :wink:
@oliver,velo or anyone
could you upload the replays of the games please?
i would be happy to see some of the gamesWink
gl hf to the 2 teams =)
ArGoLi Wrote:@oliver,velo or anyone
gl hf to the 2 teams =)

Normally we will upload the replays.

the BTT is not only meant for the teams that playing the games, but also for all btank fans (those who can enjoy a replay ^_^).
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:im sure we can make some pracis games till our official game.
would be ok for me, depents on your and our Teamm8s.

Ye, in for playing a few games. Havent played all that much lately so could use the practise. Guess the problem isnt me thouSmile

ArGoLi Wrote:@oliver,velo or anyone
gl hf to the 2 teams =)

I'll upload the replays from all our games (1? :? ) so you can enjoy the massacre.
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
Equiem look @ the schedule: each loser team got a chance for minimum 1more game (it could be that we play 2times against each other) o_o
u join bnet this evening? maybe we can organize a pracis game between our teams
Hope it will be a great fight and good game!

:)

Greetz Methadon
Sie sind heute auserwählt worden der Welt unsere Existenz zu verkünden. Sie werden Zeugen dessen was heute hier geschieht und sie werden allen davon berichten.
ahhh i knew it before ... in my dreams i saw a sake team fighting us untill one team win ...

i guess we dont play a training game vs sake team .. because than u can see our teamplay skills and we see yoursWink
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
Smartie Wrote:ahhh i knew it before ... in my dreams i saw a sake team fighting us untill one team win ...

i guess we dont play a training game vs sake team .. because than u can see our teamplay skills and we see yoursWink

As if we don't know each other lol :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
u right althendBig Grin we know each other, but as whole team notWink
firephoenix was spectator on training game one week ago he maybe know our teammactivitiesBig Grin

i guess this game will be 2h+Big Grin
True Story
nono
u guys can use -giveup if its getting to long :twisted: :arrow: :lol:
Which training game Smartie? o.O

The training game, where u lose with 0-100 (Tinker+IceCannon) in 10minutes?Big Grin
y this oneBig Grin <- not tinker + ice haha xD
good for us that u dont rememberBig Grin
True Story
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:nono
u guys can use -giveup if its getting to long :twisted: :arrow: :lol:

ladies firstWink
True Story
Smartie Wrote:ladies firstWink

And Gays afterwardsTongue
FirePhoenix Wrote:
Smartie Wrote:ladies firstWink

And Gays afterwardsTongue

I like how friendly you are with each other ^_^