Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan versus Infernal
Yesterday we had an awesome 2 hour match.

Lategame meant: Titans Versus Infernals all over.

The result: The Titan can use his ulti to own, but in the lategame, the Infernal has double teleport with speedpack so he can outrun the Titan and ulti at nearly any time. The mapcontrol always went to the team with more infernals and thus, the whole game.

The biggest Problem: The Infernal Stun with double-tripple Supwerweapon meant 10k damage a second + ability damage and a stun that prevents the Titan from using his ulti. I never could use my ulti if I got hit from the stun since I was dead in less than 3 seconds. Is there something to prevent a stun? The Titan would need that very desperately!

Also: I think the Frost laser is the most underpowered lategameweapon, the dude that went for double Frost laser lost versus any other lategame weapons like double supercell it was crazy...

Just what I took from the game. It was awesome.Big Grin
(2013-08-05, 14:16:29)RikonVan Wrote: Is there something to prevent a stun? The Titan would need that very desperately!

Well, there is the Negator Pack. Since the Infernal stun is pretty obvious, you have a very real chance to dodge the stun with that.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
The Infernal is a bit easier to play imho... but the Titan is way stronger for endgame. You can easy outrange Infernals with Supercell/FrostLaser.
If more Infernals are dropping on you ofcorse you have no real chance. but its the same the opposit way.
In a fair 1:1 the Titan will win rather easy becouse of his Ulti + ability to keep the Infernal on distance.
And like Exodus said, a Negator Pack is very important the longer the game lasts.
Thx for the tips i will go for supercell then! And the pack

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game impact of sides versus mid Prog 10 11,429 2014-04-17, 21:31:11
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Titan ult cast time vs skyfort ult cast time + inf drop griffin1987 3 3,492 2014-01-27, 20:04:19
Last Post: griffin1987
  Titan: price and req. level change RAF_Fenix 1 2,401 2013-01-01, 18:19:21
Last Post: Exodus
  Infernal is too weak Lezowski 21 12,646 2009-11-26, 22:50:49
Last Post: Vomitus
  Infernal Teleport Nepharius 6 3,519 2009-03-14, 08:23:33
Last Post: Dr.McNinja