Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Tanks
Hey guys currently everyone is giving any who uses airship and sky label it (Crap) Because it doesn't help a team not my view just what i seen what about introducing a 10 new air tank with some sort of stun or something.

I think any tank can useful its just how you use it and what you do in order to compensate for lack of stuns etc ,but yes it would be to see another air tank.

Maybe skills could be something like

Orbital control -similar to orbital but obviously ensure its balanced
Possible to get tornado to lift ground tanks ?

I don't have enough ideas but this could be a start of cool tankSmile.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I believe that we need to introduce a new flying tank and let it be cost 9000-11000 gold just really discrimination when the enemy team run ground tanks with axes .. sky tank - not so efficient. air tank is for selfish))
Well besides good movements and being overpowered or troops its so hard to counter plus net ground spells etc with air drones does the trick sometimes (Repeating myself airship isn't bad its just how you use it )Because i see heavy who never use stun can ulti creeps same shit can be with any tank.I think it would be cool that there was some variations with variations.

This tank could have a variation in tank cannon something like air or ground short range or something.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
+1.
Yeah, having 10k/11k air tank, would make sense.

Sky tank doesn't deserves 8k price tag. It is _much_ weaker than Demon, and closer to Heavy tank (5500 gold).
I suggest to decrease it's price to 7500 gold.

Air ship is very slow, and I suggest to up it's speed to 460 max. in a separate thread.
There is a reason why medivac is the best support tank. U need air mobility to share damage with ur mates ^__^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
(2014-03-21, 11:27:02)RAF_Fenix Wrote: +1.
Yeah, having 10k/11k air tank, would make sense.

Sky tank doesn't deserves 8k price tag. It is _much_ weaker than Demon, and closer to Heavy tank (5500 gold).
I suggest to decrease it's price to 7500 gold.

Air ship is very slow, and I suggest to up it's speed to 460 max. in a separate thread.

I noticed this is over 1 year old, but instead of creating a new thread, i post here.

I kinda feel that airship is slightly to slow and I almost never pick sky tank, because it has 3 abilities that cause damage, 2 of them vs ground only which makes it suck more vs air. I find it boring choice and has a slow speed skill that doesn't make it fast, you really need speed boost item to benefit from speed bonus from speed skill.

Would be interesting if you replace flame strike or thunder quake with an interesting ability. Because now it only have damage abilities which makes this tank a bit boring choice imo. Something that do more just than damage. 

Perhaps tossing the target ground unit into air for 0.75 sec pr level, enabling the ground tank to move at only 50% speed while it can be hit by aa gun and flak. Maybe this fits storm tank better maybe.... 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creating some new tanks BENNIE.FM 4 5,657 2015-04-14, 11:37:20
Last Post: 91846
  Battle Tanks Open Source - v8.63 Exodus 0 4,020 2014-04-21, 12:25:17
Last Post: Exodus
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 9,989 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  All random? Random Tanks? AeroniumX 2 3,431 2012-03-05, 12:12:42
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  HP Battery and Ultimate Tanks upgrade progg 2 2,975 2011-12-22, 20:56:15
Last Post: progg