Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Control Points
Just had a few queries and thoughts.

When being involved in a control point take over - Shouldn't there some statistic involved in control point take over for example you were in the cp the last 20 seconds before it was taken over just a thought because the person who usually initiates a control point take over is not always rewarded and most likely will die first early game anyway.

Secondly i played a game we just killed enemies headquarters "main building game was over" just after building was destroyed it said enemy had conquered a control point due to a player trying to take back control points i was just wondering is this still being recorded as a successful take over even though the game has ended.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Well, I guess you could see it that way, but ultimately it's the same as with the last hit mechanic. The difference here is, that is more about arbitrary points than real influence on the game ;)

As soon as the HQ goes down the game is declared as finished and the stats are being transmitted. So no, this does not count anymore.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Control share Smell.No.Evil 7 5,793 2012-03-10, 19:45:05
Last Post: Smell.No.Evil
  Artillery control item? TKF 20 14,513 2009-05-24, 01:36:29
Last Post: Exodus
  a better indication for control points aHei 7 5,504 2008-09-07, 14:46:24
Last Post: DerSatan