Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Wars?
I don't know if such an idea was suggested at the past, however i believe it's a great opportunity to revive the competitive spirit in Battle Tanks.

What about making a new league ,where a team of 5 players can play another team of 5 players? and each team will have their own name.

For example:
Team BTA: Saspect,Cobra,Wupti,Bennie,Unpredictable_m
vs
Team Bug: Prog, RaptorXl,Galadion,Althend,Alex

Winner:Team BTA

The time of the match will be settled from before so all the players can play and the league will be balanced.

The ranking:
1. Team BTA (13 wins, 5 loses)
2. Team Bug (10 wins, 8 loses)
3. blablabla (** Wins, **loses)
and so onSmile
I am actually still BuG :p
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
i really doubt that you'd be able to find more than 3 equal groups
probably 2-3 good groups which will humuliate the rest ...
I think it would be possible with random teams holding 1500 elo after 20 games or being approved by an admin from the current league system and pretty much what happens is you can play 2vs2 3vs3 4vs4 or 5vs5 its all elo structured don't need a referee just requires players to sign when they enter the channel and they self host on the bot.I actuallly seen this in 2 highly successful competitive leagues and it was balanced.

Or it would only require a minimum of 2 players from each team.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
This way it seems it could work out.
I also agree with this idea (if it's possible to do that).
Mabye firstly, we can make a season 1 , where all teams will play against the others, and after 20 matches, season 2 will start with the 6 strongest teams?
i really don't wanna be the pessimist in here but you won't get 10 people to play 20 matches ...
it's impossible to agree on a time for 10 ppl 20 times ...
+ ppl may drop
+ ppl won't show up
+ ppl may have inet issues
you'd need backup players

this sounds like bt turnament #3 to me
Alright man, call it whatever you want, we must make it happen in order to revive the competitive spirit in bt.
We have to take some action and take the community forward. I know it needs to be discussed well, but if we organise it carefully it will give a different atmosphere to the game.
Hmm.. Stibi is right but!!

What we can do about these issues is to let more than 5 people to be in a team. So if we have 7 ppl in one team that would fix most of the issues Stibi mentioned.

Also the same person can be part of 2 teams temporarily. Eg. if you want a sub to play in ur team because someone dropped you can simply "lent" a player/friend from another team.

The problem is something else though. Can this be easily developed?
Well then the problem will be there will be only 2 teams ^^
7 players in each team may be too much because there's not a lot of players (look at the feedback on the threads..).

But as Bennie said, tell me if I'm wrong, we could make groups of 5 like saspect suggested but games should be 2vs2/3vs3 and so on depending on how much players have time to play.
(2014-05-01, 07:51:54)Max Wrote: Well then the problem will be there will be only 2 teams ^^
7 players in each team may be too much because there's not a lot of players (look at the feedback on the threads..).

But as Bennie said, tell me if I'm wrong, we could make groups of 5 like saspect suggested but games should be 2vs2/3vs3 and so on depending on how much players have time to play.

Yes you are right. I was just explaining a simple scenario of what would happen if you were missing some players. I also agree that is best to go for a 2v2/3v3 games for now since the playerbase is low on numbers.