Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time-matching for 1v1 TOURNAMENT duels
Here you can discuss timing for upcoming matches.
I suggest we play tomorrow because it's saturday and most of us will be free.
i sent warriors a pm but he's been last seen 10 days ago :]
Hi, when you can play?
now? ^^
Let's do this in evening, around 21:00 I will be home, and would like to watch the game.
Btw, commentaries on "all" chat?
To TMG killer, I don't know which is your account, so I post here : if you want we can play our game this week on the afternoon from ~17h to 20h (gmt+2)
TMG killer had some War3 issues on his PC, but they are now solved.

He can play.
Saspect when you are available for play ?
Max when you are available for play ?

UPDATE: Due to travel, I will be off Warcraft III at 16th and 17th, May. (Friday+Saturday)
Let's try to organize ourselves in Sunday, 18th May.
clear! I not against to play with any opponent whatever профи there was not I will play with all.

it I TmG Killer
I'm sorry but I didn't understand your post.
I'm available each afternoon in this week from ~16h30-19h30 (gmt+2 - starting hour). Mb after 22h gmt+2 too.
well will bequeath as will be ready to play.

means so write to me briefly if ready to play that simply went
(killer 1 on 1?)
Max can you come today vs killer ?
Well I was some time in clan bta lobby, but he was afk. Nvm, we'll make it as soon as we meet in bnet I guess. I think this week it will be done.
go 2 game 1v1?
The inactivity and fish-like silence of Saspect and RAF Today Hero is a disgrace for the Battle Tanks Tournament community, and dishonor of it's judge, yours RAF Fenix and fellow players.

If you both don't appear until tomorrow with a good reason (or replays), sadly I would have to disqualify you two from this Tournament.

ALL:
We will have a major tournament game on 18th, May afternoon and evening. We want to complete the first cycle and enter semi-final.

RAF Fenix
Judge and organizer
I would prefer playing instead of advancing by default
Okay, Wupti, so would I. But we need some reasonable time frame. It means defining a deadline. Without a deadline, we would delay this tournament forever, and we will never finish the first round.

If so, what deadline our players prefer? Next weekend, 25th, May, Sunday? (For first two rounds, for each pair)
I should be ready to play most dates the 2 incoming weeks as long as I get a headsup first

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We need to organize 1v1 TOURNAMENT RAF_Fenix 58 44,219 2014-08-05, 11:01:05
Last Post: RAF_Fenix