Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why I was banned again?
Exclamation 
why after the last game I was banned in all BT games?
BTanks League RANKED #41883

I only played a few mins. and let drop hack out of me!

nothing any REASON and get banned??!!!!! what's wrong of me???!!!! who banned me?? fucking rude behavior!!! discrimation more!

any ban request at first?

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3461&page=20
u got banned cause of a legitimate ban request.
And if u start again to talk about your stupid discrimination stuff and start a rebellion, so we need to think about a permanent ban on bots and forum Huh

(2014-06-24, 19:08:13)Tez.Sick Wrote: u got banned cause of a legitimate ban request.
And if u start again to talk about your stupid discrimination stuff and start a rebellion, so we need to think about a permanent ban on bots and forum Huh

legitimate ban request., i want to know how legitimate? any evidence? that's mean last night I was banned for you and no reason!
would you mind tell me what's wrong of me in the game? tell me and give me the evidence! you aren't the first time to do it , discrimation is really occurs by you against for me ! same rule but different standard ! that's fair?

nothing and evidence can suddently get banned funny of you! Tez.Sick!

if you like that , please close the ban request thread , because that's useless for every players , you only set the new standard of banned is admins can banned anyone which was dislike by admins ! that's easy to handle it .
For the management level , you must need to convincing for your decide, if you like to do the decide for your subjective, I think you are not satisfy to do the management, lucky you are do it only in the forum . If in the real life , it is not allowed in the company or organization.
someone ban request you -> ban request approved = ban = everyone followed the rulesAngel

:) Seems like you got problems?

btw: i am fine

(2014-06-25, 17:35:19)Tez.Sick Wrote: someone ban request you -> ban request approved = ban = everyone followed the rulesAngel

you are funny ban request in #393?
i said so many times I am lagged in the game !

ckibibi flame me whole game , and I #384 and before my ban reqest all disappoved!
you only find a chance to ban me only!

ckibibi nothing any happen for flame! REALLY unfair of our china players! but anyway ! this Btanks let me know the european is that unfair for other country people and like discraimtion !

players flame not banned , lagged banned!
as you like Tez.SICK!
i like

(2014-06-25, 17:50:55)Tez.Sick Wrote: i like
nevermind you only 25 years old , remember BANNED all the china players!
25 and i just feel good

(2014-06-25, 17:55:29)Tez.Sick Wrote: 25 and i just feel good

nevermind , you feel good and let you to do it . I go back to my real life earn money will better more!
(2014-06-25, 17:59:34)guangzhou265 Wrote:
(2014-06-25, 17:55:29)Tez.Sick Wrote: 25 and i just feel good

nevermind , you feel good and let you to do it . I go back to my real life earn money will better more!

banned me in the forum ? what's wrong again?
(2014-06-25, 18:01:24)guangzhou263 Wrote: banned me in the forum ? what's wrong again?

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...2#pid41422
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2014-06-25, 17:44:59)guangzhou265 Wrote:
(2014-06-25, 17:35:19)Tez.Sick Wrote: someone ban request you -> ban request approved = ban = everyone followed the rulesAngel

you are funny ban request in #393?
i said so many times I am lagged in the game !

ckibibi flame me whole game , and I #384 and before my ban reqest all disappoved!
you only find a chance to ban me only!

ckibibi nothing any happen for flame! REALLY unfair of our china players! but anyway ! this Btanks let me know the european is that unfair for other country people and like discraimtion !

players flame not banned , lagged banned!
as you like Tez.SICK!

Hi,

just for your information my account is this one :
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10094 (chut)
So if you find any flame you are welcome to post a ban request. But I dont remember the last time I flame on war3 must be 11 years ago (and even then I was and still am too lazy to type some nonsense while playing).
As for the "drama" you got with some others players, I really dont care : /squelch is here for that purpose if you are not mature enough to ignore insults. and for the "discrimnitation" and "racist" thing you can give a try with Blizzard (I dont know if they still moderate their server but they get a policy for those kind of things).

As for the game the reason for ban is given and the replay is available for everyone who could care about seeing if it is legitimate or not.

even if you are banned on forum, seeing your addiction to those build up drama, I am sure you ll read this.

Ban on league is min 1 week you ll be able to ask for unban and play again when admin will allow you to play.
and you are still able to play with any other account on Qualify.

and my last advice which i said to you in game :
" if you got lag either you dont join ranked or you fix it quickly enough to play a proper game or you leave the game (10 points penalty is not that hard you can still play others ranked)" being level 6 at 20 minutes int the game is a pretty big hint that you didnot involved enough (even at mid cp).

I wont respond anymore to this kind of thread,

good days and nights,
give to all admins: I appeal for the ban request from ckibibi ! okay?

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3461&page=20

#384 and #386 , I posted all the evidences , the result is disapproved, I only was lagged one game ! get banned, is it really fair???!!!!
Colors.. i see colors, everywhere and they are huge...
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
i'm not always mean but when i am, i post offensive pictures

[Image: i-see-dumb-people-everywhere.jpg]
How dare you call me dumb Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 12,313 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 2,956 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,409 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 10,020 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,733 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265