Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Confirm the BTT registration
Dear all BTT 2010 players,

This post tries to explain the confirmation procedure that must be done after the BTT registration.

After a team leader register for the BTT 2010 participation, i.e. post a team info in the list (http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=3440), the BTT team needs contact everyone in the team to confirm that:
1. The people indeed would like to play in the BTT2010.
2. The people agrees with the team name, team leader, and all other info provided by the team leader.
3. The people agrees with the BTT rules.

The reason we need the confirm is because, it can happen that someone may not willing to play in BTT or disagree with the teamleader/teamname etc. but the team leader register for him anyway. To avoid mis-registration and possible arguing, we need the confirmation.

The confirmation is done in this way,
- The BTT team (olivercamel or Orthodox) will send a PM in the btank forum that asking if the player argree or not. (The people can just say "yes", and that's all we need).
- If the player is not registered in the btank forum, (so cannot send PM), the BTT team will ask the team leader (or who provided the reg info) to contact those players, and ask them to send back emails to us for the confirm.

For olivercamel, it is possible to either send me a PM in the bt forum. If you don't want to register an ID in forum, it is allowed also to send me an email to mailto:olivercamel@gmail.com. Or you can talk to me when I am online in BN (Northend, normally in clan bug, or in priv game ^^). Or you can send my message via skype if you have me account. As soon as I receive the message, the name will be marked as confirm.

You can also contact Orthodox (who speaks german) for the confirm.

Want to WARN all teams again, a registration is valid only after eveyone in team has confirmed. If you missed BTT because someone in your team didn't confirm, don't blame us.

The confirm happens only once, after that the BTT team will only contact the teamleader, for informing the game time etc. (we don't have energy to always talk to everyone, that's too much writing ...)
Hi guys.

Like Olivercamel wrote before, you can also contact me with pm at the btanks- forum, or by sending an e-mail to mailto:Orthodox@gmx.de, or using the ICQ.

best wishes,
Orthodox
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTT 2010 registration sharply ended in August 22nd, 2010 olivercamel 11 7,192 2010-08-22, 23:52:18
Last Post: olivercamel
  BTT 2010 Registration Paladon 16 16,951 2010-08-22, 23:48:19
Last Post: olivercamel