Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to test Btanks@Sc2 BetA !!!
Hey guys let me know when you start testing it... I'll be glad to help out =D
I'm playing on the US server...well since phase 1 is over I can't play so i'm waiting for phase 2 :S
I'm also in for SC2 battle tanks beta testing if there would be any before SC2 release in end July. I'm registered on EU server.

Beta opens a couple of weeks before the game is released.
I would like to do some testing, too.Big Grin
I'm on EU-server.
Is SC2 - Battle Tanks out yet?
we all wanna test the beta :<
second that
Du irritierst mich nicht, du widerst mich an!
I have SC2 Beta and I would also like to Test the BTANKS map.
they probably wont have an "openbeta" due to people might steal it and take credit for it etc :/
well... if there's a way to do some good map protection, we'll surely provide an open beta. before i expect us to do a closed beta with only a choosen few, mostly the devteam.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
thats what i though :p
Saiyuki Wrote:well... if there's a way to do some good map protection
Send me the SCII Btankmap...you can trust me...srsly, I'm the most trustworthy person you will evnom nom nomomomomomom
Du irritierst mich nicht, du widerst mich an!
Maybe make a SC2 Beta group team for testing SC2 when times comes for it to test it?
would be a honor to be in this team/group Big Grin

got sc2 4 days ago.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
I would like to test in a few weeks also a beta-version of Btanks. Got SC2 since Release-Date *g*.
Hey Guys,

MacGyver here, creator of Battle Tanks MG for WC3. Great to hear the progress of BT for SC2. If you need any help please let me know as I would love to help out.

Keep up the good work!

Rob
Same here, as me and my crew played BT like hell. :twisted:

I mean, test only, not like MG...
i wanna help out too love the mapBig Grin and got sc2 and love it as well xD
then you're one of a few hundreds i guess? ^^
it's still some time till the release. pls be patient as most of the team currently has a lot of work to do in RL. :-]
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
It's almost impossible to give valid and adequate suggestions without taking a look at the beta. The beta can be used as more than something to just catch bugs. I can certainly wait, but wouldn't it be better for the game if the beta was released to all or some in this community?

-HeyYouGoBoom
Would be an honor to be a part of Beta team of sc2Smile I got sc2 as well
I'd like to help beta test Battle Tanks for SC2. I played TONS of battle tanks on WC3 in the past, and have played a good amount of SC2 and SC2 custom games as well, so I'll be skilled enough to test for balance issues correctly. Also, I've beta tested for multiple custom games on WC3 before, so I have a little experience.

E-mail or pm me if you believe I'm worthy of the opportunity to help beta test this glorious game. I'm really excited that it's in development and I await the day that it comes out!

Thanks,
Eric

Life goes by kinda fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, and do whatever you want all the time, you could miss it. -Cartman

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Btanks standalone in Unity engine Week 1 Izumi 16 10,965 2015-09-20, 04:21:10
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  btanks version ยด?? SlcK 0 2,726 2011-08-21, 19:55:37
Last Post: SlcK
  SC2 is officially out, where are the beta maps for BT ? :) Battlemaniac 4 6,665 2010-10-11, 19:32:29
Last Post: Dr.Popitz