Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: Which tanks do you usually play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heya!
I wonder which tanks you're usually playing during a game. Do you have favourite tanks? If yes, which tanks?
I'm not only asking out of curiousity, but also to find out some reasons why some tanks are rarely usedWink
Well since the goblin tank has been moved to the second tank shop, it has been rarely been chosen in the games I play. It's a nice counter to ground tanks, especially since the hammer ability has the nice speed buff. But other than that I often see all tanks being choosed more or less.

Well about favourite tanks it's hard to find any particular. Airships and Heavy Tanks are often chosen as mid game tanks. Demon is a favorite in the ending part of many games, and also I see frost robot being choosed.

As for late game tanks, I rarely seen the sky fort being used lately. But it was popular many games back in time. Well every people games varies a lot.
I only use these tanks:
Start: Demolisher, Scout, Antigrav (rarely)
Transition (not always but if necessary): Airship, HT (rarely)
Late: Hunter, Frost Robot
End: Sky Fortress, Titan

Most used are underlined..
Heli -> AirShip -> Sky Fortress

or

Scout -> That Tree (forgot the name)
Gonna use the same system as horselance, seems like a good way of showing it.

Using them in descending order:

Start: Demolisher, Scout, Light Tank
Transition Thunder Tank, Air Ship, Goblin Tank
Late: Frost Robot, Hunter
End: Infernal, Titan

Very much depend on which type of weapons I'm using and what others get but the above is the standard. When I think about it the first line is what I usually use for 1k range and below and the second for 1k and above. Air Ship being the odd man out since I use it with whatever.

I think the Frost Robot is a lot better then Demon Tank and the only time I would opt for it instead is if there's a lot of air in the other team. Even then its usually better to just grind another 3k for the awesome stun/aoe/aura/ultimate combo, which is perfect imho.
Here are my favourites in descending order:

Start: Heli, Light Tank, Anti-Grav
Transition: Ghost Tank, Goblin Tank
Late: Hunter, Sky Tank, Demon Tank
End: Infernal, Titan

I think it's obvious, that the choices mostly depend on how I'm performing in the game and what the enemy is doing.
I usually went random and hope I didn't get Medivac, and then I saved for Hunter because he is so strong.

Good to see that you guys actually try to fix things.
I nearly never see the Ghost Tank used in games.
Does anyone of you?
I see it sometimes. It's quite good as well.

Offtopic:
But I wanna move the goblin tank to Tank Shop in main base and move demon tank out of town.
My most used tanks are, light tank, helicopter, frostbot and skyfort.

On a different note, i think ghost is not used as much because it and earthbot are the only two ground tanks that do not have a stun skill, and the fact that ghost has no offinsive skills, only support spells.
I think a good spell for ghost would be like a corps explosion, if you kill an enemy tank with a ghost it will explode doing X% of damage based off of total hp, but i dont know if something can be done.
Paladon Wrote:I nearly never see the Ghost Tank used in games.
Does anyone of you?

ghost tank is nice. i like to use it when one of my teamates gets a guard. that way the two of us can get factories and troop packs, a tcc, and up creep armor and attack.

i like to random at the start. but randoming in 5k means sometimes i get stuck with a medivac. so whenever i get a medivac i want to go middle so that can cause problems if no one on my team wants to cover a side lane. randoming on a 3k start is way better right now imo because of the medivac.
if i pick:
heli --> inf or sky fortr --> titan

otherwise i take random and then it depends on the enemies which tank i take.
I random the start -> mostly thunder course its good for farming, sometimes shredder or gob tank (gob tank does a lotta dmg with its hammer good against ground and air as well with nets of course), heavy if im long range or 1000range -> hunter, frost -> titan
I usually go: Light Tank -> Heavy Tank -> Frost Robot -> Infernal Robot
Demolisher->Heavy/Gobo->Sky Tank/Demon Tank->Imfernal

depends on the the range of my weaponsBig Grin
Due to the reason the way heavy tank is balanced and it's super versatility, i pick it 80% of the games I play as second tank, even though the air ship is quite popular I find this to be most effective when I get speed. Then I pick 3rd tank from hunter to infernal, depending on the game.
Random -> airship -> infernal/fortress -> winSmile
ssl Wrote:Random -> airship -> infernal/fortress -> winSmile
yeah, saw this last game :mrgreen:
Hah only one person had gaurd in their entire list. Probalbly because it's so dam hard to find nowadays, it doesn't even appear in the trade shop intil you get near it which makes it extra confusing.

Anyway here's my tank list:
Start: Random, and going from most to least prefered I like these tanks (demolisher, helicopter, light tank, scout, medivac, anti-grav)
Transition: Goblin if the enemy has +2 tier 2 ground, heavy if they don't, Ghost if i'm doing badly
Late: Sky Fortress prefered, Inferal if i bought axes as gob, sometimes I get frost out of my heavy, Hunter if i went support as ghost/doing badly
-I will eventually switch into titan if the game drags of course
scout --> architect or gaurd

hey im a supporter, its wat i do
Pages: 1 2