Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: Level 5 Creeps/Hero Custom Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently the level options (both creeps hero and tank level) under a custom game are a bit restrictive.
It's either 1, 10 or 20

It would be nice to have an option that corresponds with 4k and 5k, level 10 is much too high - but lvl 1 is obviously too low. I propose the addition of two more levels:

lvl 5 and lvl 3.
10k + lv10 makes troops too strong. In reality, by the time you amass 10k worth, levels would be 1 or 2 (5-10mins). I definitely agree with having more level options.

My suggestion would be to change the levels option window to show 4 buttons, +1 +5 -1 -5 levels. A fifth button to proceed with modes. There wont be any debate about what level modes because all levels are availible.

[ + 1 Level ]
[ + 5 Levels ]
[ - 1 Level ]
[ - 5 Levels ]
[ Next ]

With low delay games (bot) or if you are host then clicking the 1 and 5 button is really fast.
Or if that is too much trouble for the gain, add more options, wouldnt affect the game if you had as many as the optional mode box. Allow 3, 5, 15. I dont know what level it should be when tank value is 30k but ill keep checking now to see... different for every game.