Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: Beacon Still Bugged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems that I often fail to TP to an allied beacon. I know that there is a 4 sec cooldown, and that only one ally can TP at a time, but beacon still fails sometimes given those criteria. I have posted before without replay, but this time I paid attention and kept the replay. This game at about 36 minutes in we tried to take the bottom CP with a beacon, and all our teleports failed *before* the beacon was destroyed. When I played the game it showed our teleport circles by the CP and then they were cancelled and we were told can only teleport to friendly CP. When I watch the replay I only see the teleport circles of the successful teleports, and it doesn't show the failed ones. SOMETHING IS AMISS. We need Nancy Drew, or Sherlock Holmes, or at least SCOOBY DOOBY DOO to figure this shit out.

TL;DR STFU read the damn post.

Cheers - roargasm
I think i found the "bug" - beacon seems to be disabled as soon as ANYONE ports there. That is, if an enemy ports to the fac, close enough to the beacon, it gets cooldown as well. Is it supposed to be that way? Don't think so.
That's right, it's not supposed to be this way, I already fixed it some days ago.