Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: Clan War Archive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an interest for some games of the past? I found old replays and can upload some of them from time to time.

Game information:
Date: 2009-05-24, End time: 19:30 MEZ
TFT version: 1.23, BT version: 8.59
Teams: BTNK vs Sake, 5vs5, Modus: no trader
Players: MasterChi3f, Ojerd, NaZareL, Isegrim, Nezk, sake-tinka, Sake-Fae, SaKe-BeuzX, sake-milout, SaKe-Analcoolik
Short summary: My first war, pokered high on the lane and lost at first, but I catched up! The game shows some uncommon builds (for example lane Scout => Demon Tank) and the strength of Demon Tank on the lane before Frost Robot became the best rush tank.
Ahahahaha....I was in with my old acc MasterChi3fTongue
Another game for strebsamen student. Tongue

Game information:
Date: 2009-05-24, End time: 18:25 MEZ
Teams: BTNK vs Sake, 4vs4, Modus: no trader
Players: MasterChi3f, Nezk, sinki, Isegrim, sake_uto, sake-milout, SaKe-BeuzX, SaKe-Analcoolik
Short summary: 3vs4 in the end, so victory for the 4-team. Identical tanks + weapons by the lane players at start (Heli + Light Plasma vs Antigrav + Multibow) and a fast Demon Tank for the Tinker (without any hull!) in the middle. 1 Ghost Tank at each team and a strong creep push by one of them.
And my last replay for TFT 1.23. I will stop uploading until I get more feedback.

Game information:
Date: 2009-05-24, End time: 02:07 MEZ
Teams: Dark Force vs Light Force, 4vs4, Modus: Normal
Players: LoveComesAgain , FlipFlop) , Lavias , Isegrim , sake-milout , SaKe-BeuzX , SaKe-FeLLi , RTwiZeR
Summary: Not a real clan war, but a mixed team vs Sake. Rare game with a trader.
hi guys,

real life friend want to upload replay but he has ban so he ask me to do (and i am nice so i help himBig Grin).
he have message for u guys but i will no tell because very hard insult in german!Tongue

i upload the file he give to me:

Date: 2011-10-01, End time: 21:50 MEZ
TFT version: 1.26, BT version: 8.74
Teams: Clan RAF vs Clan BTF, 5vs5, Modus: pro mode
Players: Alexandro1, daminator3, RAF_Fenix, raf_cay3nn3, RAF_Today_Hero, Konors, RaptorXI, masterkiller21, Lagg, Wupti.

hope u guys like it and plz comment!Smile

ps: guys i have problem can you help me because i dont know with computer -.-
(2011-06-05, 08:30:58)RaptorXI Wrote: [ -> ]And my last replay for TFT 1.23. I will stop uploading until I get more feedback.

Game information:
Players: LoveComesAgain , FlipFlop) , Lavias , Isegrim , sake-milout , SaKe-BeuzX , SaKe-FeLLi , RTwiZeR
Summary: Not a real clan war, but a mixed team vs Sake. Rare game with a trader.

where u found this rapSmile flipflop) lavias miss them
(2011-06-05, 08:30:58)RaptorXI Wrote: [ -> ]And my last replay for TFT 1.23. I will stop uploading until I get more feedback.

Game information:

why i cant watch replay of this game someone tell me?
You need to downgrade your WC3 to the version the replay has been recorded with.
how ?^^ reinstall wc3?
I think there are tools out there to downgrade but i'm not sure. You may google for "warcraft version switcher" or something like that.
"Evercraft" is such a tool
thank you so much for Replay, I need this )