Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: [2on2 KotH] Match ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[2on2 KotH] Match Ups
In this thread the current Teams will be listed and replays of the games should be posted by the teams. The Leaders contact each other to schedule their game.

Current competition:

none, this 2on2 koth tournament ended.

KotH history:

ssl/faekaltaucher > Hennes31/Tez.Sick - http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...1#pid29881
ssl/faekaltaucher > TC_Mad_Bull/WzuP_Kaese10ast - default win (i also take this game as default win for ssl/faekal, didnt heard anything from mad since weeks)
ssl/faekaltaucher > alexandro1/daminator3 - default win
MacBeth/Metz(ger) > ssl/faekaltaucher - http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...9#pid30189
MacBeth/Metz(ger) = olivercamel/Altehnd - both teams gave up (end of the 2on2 koth)
Hennes is not responding to my PM since 3 days but I'll try to contact Tez ingame...

edit: He answered. We will have the game at saturday at 16:00 MESZ
Hennes didn't show up so we agreed to postpone the game to the next weekend.
Hennes did not show up last week. Today, we had to wait 40minutes for him just to see them giving up after only 5 minutes of gameplay.

Looking forward to the next team...
well, so the first KotH team is ssl and faekaltaucher, lets see how long they can hold theirs position. GL for the next challengers

Also, it would be nice, if the next games will run more then 5mins and without such a delay (of course there can always something cropped up, just make clear game date where everyone have time to play).
And if u have not much 2on2 expierence, it would be more clever to choose the bo3 instead of just 1 game, so u have chances for a comeback.
who is next?
Current competition:

ssl@europe.battle.net (Leader) - Faekaltaucher@europe.battle.net

vs.

Alexandro1 @U.S.West/East.battle.net (Leader) - Daminator3 Europe.battle.net

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...3#pid29763
Sorry for all the problems I've made. It was very unfair of us, especially me, to let them wait that long. Also we have given up after five minutes was not fair. Hopefully the next games are enjoyable for you. Good luck for the next rounds.

*Google Übersetzer*Wink

MFG Hennes31
Contacted Alexandro1 last Sunday, but no reply up to now...
same here, ill try it via skype in the next days.
if no response take the next team?
Update: He replyedWink we are currently discussing a time.

update: We had to postpone the game to 2.-3. of july because they have only little time this weekend.
ok, but guys, try to avoid more delays (specially for the other teams)
Since Alexandro isn't posting his message in here, I will do it for him:
Alexandro Wrote:I am sorry but we wont be able to play the tournament game. Dami is very busy and I am in holland working and I have a very bad internet^^. We giveup, good luck and once again sorry for trouble.:)
k me and metzger are there and rdy to playBig Grin

bo3 cause this would be the first games? ^^
ok, mcbeth and metzger are the next challengers.

no default win would already been an success -.-

*cause i didnt wrote it in the ruls, the challengers should have the free choice for how many games bo1/3 get played.
hi, win for us 2 - 0
great games, especially the secondSmile

a question to loooooooooooooool, you have a server? and can borrow for koth?
or someone else?

cause normal host games are very laggy.
so its time for new challengers ? gg for your game MacBeth.
fine, a game got played :X
congratz for the new Kings

@macbeth, i dont own a bot.
But i´ll ask some to give the current Teamleader of each team bot rights for the time of this KotH 2on2 tournament. (maybe the ngix bot)

new challengers are:
olivercamel@europe.battle.net (contact person) and althend@europe.battle.net.
I hope they both got time to play.
ähm other question, could the winner (or the other) team upload the 2 replayes?

there are some ppl, who enjoy watching replays and it also would help other teams, which didnt played 2on2 games till yet.
Pages: 1 2