Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: That is, the tournament is finished. Now time to thank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,

I post this message as leader of the clan sake and so on their behalf.
I would first like to thank the entire team that helped to see this tournament.
In fact, he probably took a lot of effort and work to complete this tournament.

Despite some imperfections, I saw a great mentality to face defeat or victory for each team and it makes me happy.

In any case I would also like to thank all the other players in this game, the mappers, which are living the forum (and yes I am not a good example),
all those who are creating this community, who are living and gives us many hours of leisure.

In short thank you all,

PS: I encourage you all players to show sympathy to all those actors
I've got to thank all actors oft the BTT too.
Thanks for the all time good and fair tournament you made possible for us, people you don't know personally. That's great!
You did it for the community and to entertain all btanks lovers in the world.
Most thanks for the BTT Staff, especially olivercamel who did a great job and spent so much time to make it happen :wink:

Thanks for the big games, thanks for the fun, thanks to all who were involved.

May this tounament keep in our mind with all it's good and bad moments.

Hello,
also a big thx from me and the whole BuG clan.
I appreciate that u all spend so much time on the BTT, and especially the problem solutionWink
I hope there will be a further BTT with better rules so nobody can complain.
THX to Oli and the whole BTT Staff !!!

Greetings
Ren
On behalf of Clan BTC (Australia),

We like to thank Oli, Gummy & organisers for hosting the tournament and doing a great job!
Thanks to everyone who helped organizing this tournament, but especially Olivercamel.
Thanks oliver for organizing this and taking the time to run this tournament and also thanks to everyone else for helping.
I want to thanks, too and my team NEXT-Gen also. Really good job from all of you guys, especially olivercamel.
beuzx already thanked in the name of our clan.
So i just can follow the other posts and give a big THX to all organizers. And all the other teams who played with and made this tournament happen.

WE LOVE YOU OLI ! ! !
I would like to thank all teams, who were taking part of the first BTT!
There were many nice games, strong teams, many many nice movements/teamplay during the games!

And also a big thank to the BTT-Staff, who was spending a lot of time to manage the BTT!

Special thanks to Oli, who always tried to get along with all teams, while sheduling, planning the referees etc. U did a great job!

I am sure there will be e next BTT... so stay tuned, and keep on practicing :wink:

regards,
Orthodox
Hello "Noobies"Big Grin

Big thanks to the BTT-Staff for organizing the BTT 2010 and all BTT-Teams, who are playing this Tournament

It was really nice to play some testgames against guys from other Servers (the two Korea-Teams and BTC, u guys aren't bad, but I want to see, how the Korea guys play without Longrange ...)Smile
DreamTeam have "Big-Campers" and it wasn't nice for me -.- (my opinionTongue)

I hope it will be next year a BTT 2011 for WarCraft 3 and StarCraft 2Big Grin

Thank you allSmile

MfG
FirePhoenix
Hello

I also wanted to thank everybody but mostly the organizers (our opponents just beat us too badlyWink)

And I'm really glad that the organizers made it possible to swich the game time of our second match otherwise I would have had to miss it.

Kahro