Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: Disconnecting from Btanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something strange is going on and I'm not sure what it is. My connection at my current location is always stable (rarely have disconnects when I play here, despite the large penalty I have, which is usually from a diff location).

Anyways, I played 2 ranked games today, both games I get dropped about 40min into the game. I then played 2 qualified games, and the same thing happened.

The weird thing is, I get dropped suddenly, without any lag whatsoever, and after I get disconnected, I'm still connected to battle.net, meaning that my internet connection is still good.

Any idea what's going on?
gproxy?
phoenix_strike played his last game on 2010-08-23.
[Image: stayw.png]
yeah that's me. gproxy wouldn't solve the issue though, because I wasn't disconnected from battle.net or anything. I literally get dropped instantly and after I leave the game, I'm still connected to bnet, no need to relogin, so my connection is still stable.

Speaking of gproxy, what does it mean when I load it and it says "login failed - game version is invalid, disconnecting"
Ok I got gproxy to work. I'll use it for a while and if the problem persists, I'll let you guys know.