Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: Cant see projectiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lighting Fantastic, cant see the weapons projectiles, or even here the sound.

The same when i teleport between cp's, dont see the effect or hear the sound.

Have redownloaded the map, reinstalled wc3. Anyone have any suggest?
(It seems that my lost post didn't show up, so I'll try to repeat)

Did you change the audio/video options in game? I would also update the hardware drivers.
It's probably a memory corruption problem. Happens to me as well when I don't reboot my system for several months and play wc3 over and over again. Rebooting fixes the issue for me.

Otherwise it's possible to be a filesystem corruption problem as well - in that case you should run chkdsk/scandisk (you can reach them - if you're in windows - via clicking your harddisk with the right mouse button, selecting properties, and then on one of the tabs there are option for scanning/checking/repairing the disk)

Hope some of this helps.
(2012-02-24, 11:20:30)griffin1987 Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably a memory corruption problem. Happens to me as well when I don't reboot my system for several months and play wc3 over and over again. Rebooting fixes the issue for me.

Otherwise it's possible to be a filesystem corruption problem as well - in that case you should run chkdsk/scandisk (you can reach them - if you're in windows - via clicking your harddisk with the right mouse button, selecting properties, and then on one of the tabs there are option for scanning/checking/repairing the disk)

Hope some of this helps.

I rebooting the system and now i works great. But when windows starting to shutdown, a popup from Explorer.exe shows with something about memory read problems.

I had memory problems for some years ago, but i bought new memorys and i dont hope thats the new ones is bad too.