Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: good players :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a fun thread. If someone know good players, please write them downWink

-NationGivi
-Dirtyterror
-Q[Q]
-daminator33
-tetalover
-Maxletueur Tongue
I don't know any other Big Grin
Bah i can say Bennie.fm maybe ^^
ow thanks max.and i think MADORCCRAZY IS AWESOME
FadmU & wearebit are fucking best!
my favorite would be "KILLSALOT" aka. the APM Monster
obvious no one here knows any good players MADORCCRAZY ROCKS

@alex isn't Lang_2122 or something a good player hahahahha trolololol
wasnt it "lang_0220"? this guy.. !
(2012-11-19, 12:01:24)BENNIE.FM Wrote: [ -> ]obvious no one here knows any good players MADORCCRAZY ROCKS
he sure does, Another good player is russ_meyer i wonder why nobody mentiooned him Confused
My favorite is EsvaBOOB Heart
ahh another onBig Grin

-cRo_ownage
Good players is that one who dont need a tank to win a game, play with tank is too easy, try a tinker +powerpack+troops commander+ siege pack+double teleport.... so when the teams are so buzy trying kill player the tinker do the must important job >>KILL THE BASE YOU WIN , KILL PLAYERS DO YOU WIN? that's another way to have funny and piss enemyoff:D
Win this way and post a replay. Then maybe someone will quote your name in this topic Tongue
(2012-11-19, 12:01:24)BENNIE.FM Wrote: [ -> ]obvious no one here knows any good players MADORCCRAZY ROCKS

@alex isn't Lang_2122 or something a good player hahahahha trolololol

ahah benniebobWink fu this keyboard type random will hunt me down forever i guess
btw i nominate

-wildman
-a.c.
-batbatt
- cool-h
(2012-11-20, 21:41:54)FadmU Wrote: [ -> ]Good players is that one who dont need a tank to win a game, play with tank is too easy, try a tinker +powerpack+troops commander+ siege pack+double teleport.... so when the teams are so buzy trying kill player the tinker do the must important job >>KILL THE BASE YOU WIN , KILL PLAYERS DO YOU WIN? that's another way to have funny and piss enemyoff:D

psst! with your stupid tinker+3x fan of knife+stellhull takticBig GrinDDD
(2012-11-20, 22:16:35)Perfektionist Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-20, 21:41:54)FadmU Wrote: [ -> ]Good players is that one who dont need a tank to win a game, play with tank is too easy, try a tinker +powerpack+troops commander+ siege pack+double teleport.... so when the teams are so buzy trying kill player the tinker do the must important job >>KILL THE BASE YOU WIN , KILL PLAYERS DO YOU WIN? that's another way to have funny and piss enemyoff:D

psst! with your stupid tinker+3x fan of knife+stellhull takticBig GrinDDD

woned many time cro/konors/dami/iceice/joyjoy/wearbit/chief/ and other player with a single tinker lol, TANK is too easy...
Tinker little op, but very not easy, see how much tinkers fail... Anyway i don't think you really beat those kind of players with a simple tinker Tongue
-IamJustinBieber
-maxxx123
-s_longus

best player ive seen Smile
bieber has a special place because of his "cute" nick.
Bet Bieber would say something like thatWink

god #+$>, forgot the best player ever: Stein_
there are not much games that didnt got "stein_"edSmile
ya know what i mean
tetalover
Q[Q]
FadmU & wearebit are fucking best!
s_longus
Stein_

very serious thread XDDDDDDDDDDDD
dryade
(2013-09-02, 21:53:33)RaptorXI Wrote: [ -> ]dryade

Don't even joke about that, I'm gonna make sure to never let that guy take lane ever if he's on my team.
Pages: 1 2