Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: Cant contact by button "Contact us" at top of the left corner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello, im a btanks player and cant join anymore, would like to know whats going on - im getting kicked out immediatly and return to channel. Usually I would have contacted you via top left corner button "Contact us" but clicking on the button leads me to an empty side. My name's Byzantinos
thx
"contact us" has been disabled due to much spam

You have been banned for flaming and insulting.

This brings me to two more questions;
1. how can you ban a person without knowing what the one who reported him did? or does that just work like "the one who reports wins"?
2. when is the ban over? when will joining and playing be possible again?

thx for the quick answer
Hello, i would like to get unbanned so this is my official unban request - more than one week has passed and actually i dont know which link to post since i am the same person which wrote the stuff above; i also joined the forum now.
Thx for your help
Byzantinos
ban lifted
Thx a lot dude!
lol Cool
np

just be careful out there in qualify and ranked games, sometimes there are some of "us" playing bt.......
i know there are also some guys who tell other ppl they will ban, but mostly they can't Angel
honestly, rarely admins rageban, but we lift the ban in 90% after the game, but there are some really stupid ppl who will never learn to behave, and they get faster a ban for small offense and we are not going to unban them, even they start to flame in forum, cause they want an unban (why we should unban them after flame us ^^), we really don't care, but its always fun to read their posts Big Grin

also if someone get a ban without a ban request, surely its tez fault ^^
but i/we dont care about complaining noobs
How about of an excessive hostility to me? http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4047
(2013-11-22, 22:30:26)El_Polacco Wrote: [ -> ]How about of an excessive hostility to me? http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4047
You have it comingTongue. You are really rude to him and not only him anyone with low skill. Maybe start playing games without kicks in mind no matter how bad someone is Angel
don't think i'm the one who dislikes playing with him on the middle e.g he stays for like 30mins with 1k hp and doesn't listen to another guy than me to buy a hull Huh
(2013-11-23, 21:05:26)El_Polacco Wrote: [ -> ]don't think i'm the one who dislikes playing with him on the middle e.g he stays for like 30mins with 1k hp and doesn't listen to another guy than me to buy a hull Huh
but thats the point you dislike anyone with low skill.