Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: how to join the game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to join the game?
As long as you have Warcraft 3 and are able to connect to one of four recognized servers East, West ,Asia or Europe you must play 25 qualify games you can add the bot as a friend (btl-qualify) or visit btanks.net it will have the current games you can join i recommend you play 50 games of qualify before entering competitive ranked games.

Hope that helps any questions are welcomed.
Regards

Bennie
(2014-07-19, 11:42:51)BENNIE.FM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi can you please help me ! Iam trying to join qualify but im doing copy and then past and it says game not fund ?
Please help me
(2015-03-07, 14:42:42)warriok Wrote: [ -> ]Hi can you please help me ! Iam trying to join qualify but im doing copy and then past and it says game not fund ?
Please help me

Having the same problem..

Edit: tried different servers and tried restarting and everything. still not working. i tried to join other games and it worked..
en que servidores se juega battle tanks actualmente, porfa contestar
(2015-03-07, 14:42:42)warriok Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-19, 11:42:51)BENNIE.FM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi can you please help me ! Iam trying to join qualify but im doing copy and then past and it says game not fund ?
Please help me

Simply wait until the game name appear in the list.
The prefix isĀ BTanks League QUALIFY #