Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: Clan BT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clan BT has been created successfully and is open for business!
If you want to get an invitation, message Clan_BT@Northrend and come to the channel.
(2015-01-23, 23:33:25)RaptorXI Wrote: [ -> ]Clan BT has been created successfully and is open for business!
If you want to get an invitation, message Clan_BT@Northrend and come to the channel.

Awesome will be joiningSmile
(2015-01-24, 15:29:13)BENNIE.FM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-23, 23:33:25)RaptorXI Wrote: [ -> ]Clan BT has been created successfully and is open for business!

Awesome will be joiningSmile

Noticed but unfortunately you didn't catch me awake.  ;)
 [10:14:42 AM] -- BENNIE.FM [282ms] has joined the channel using WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne (Level: 0, icon tier Human, peon icon).
yiha, bennie
*meow*
Whats happening Raptor xTongue attempted to join
You can't when no one else is in channel. Tongue

But soon!
Hi Raptor please inform me when i can join.
(2015-01-27, 12:15:04)BENNIE.FM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Raptor please inform me when i can join.

Best time to catch me is around this hour +- 3hours.
When can you be online?
Give me an exact time i will be thereSmile
Update:
Although i originally didn't want Shamans, we are going to try now. Promoted Lioooil already, Bennie will be next when his recruit status has ended. Both are long-time, active and excellent players and i do believe they will use their power for good.
All ok with that? Nice.
Hey,

I wait for next ranked, I'll be logged in for some time tonight. Will you be there? Can I join?

Thanks Smile
Sure you can join. Cu @ channel.
Kicked fake accounts and inactive players (offline > 100 days).
:(
I don't have time anymore to play btanks, what a shame... Is there still some active players in here?
Game won't die this year. But for becoming top 10 you need only 2-3 wins now.
helloSmile
https://classic.btanks.net/forum/showthr...p?tid=4767
read this threadSmile and join us:
1- here is an invite to our discord: https://discord.gg/aDtuBSN
2- also your welcome to join Clan BT in Northrand(europe server)

Best wishes