Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: new to ranked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi played a few hundred games on qualify but never had a ranked game before because never had a full lobby. Wondering if there's anything specific i should know before i play a game?
Hi Welcome Ndinh ranked games are played from this link you can see past ranked games but track your ranking and games on currently.Looking at current games usually means most players will rejoin the next game so its worth the wait most times.

http://league.btanks.net/

However regarding the lobby usually what happens is around 6pm Till 1am German time most players will joined ranked that's when you have a best chance of joining a ranked game there are usually 10-15 games a day but it can vary and on the weekends you will find that usually more games are played.

I play on Northrend you can add BENNIE.FM or visit the clan channel clan bt and i can help you out if your still confused sorry wrote this in a rush.

Kind Regards
Ah, that could be why i never get games thats around 4am for me xD
What server are you playing ?And location?
playing US West from Australia
Interesting do you have more friends that play with you i play from New Zealand mostly northrend
Only me haha i just play on qualify my friends used to play but dropped wc3 completely a while ago
Cool the only way i play ranked is weekends or in the morning usually cause its when most games are played ,you could join northrend and play your connection will not change through the bot.
might try sometime in the morning but if i go northrend would have to play 25 more terrible qualify games lol
Worth it a bigger group of players and you can wait for players to come online into channel thats what i been doing.
just thinking of the afk/feeders/leavers makes me cringe
Btw whats your account name.
jagshemash. on uswest might make a northrend acc idk yet
Ahh i saw you waiting in ranked for a very a long time if you came abit earlier you would of caught the last game.
Yeah haha was playing other games while afking in windowed mode xD
We should have a game sometimeSmile
can't remember the last time i had a game without a leaver/afker/feederSad but sure xD
You online come northrend? i am always sitting in channel clan bt