Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: [All versions] Replays/summarys of good league games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Finally a good game on BT-League! In the end it was 3vs3 (1 leaver, 3 kicks), game length was almost 2h.
For me it was nice nightmatch (game was over around 3:30 in my country), after it was long "hin und her".
Short description: Our team had 4 helis until 1h, then 3 of us bought a Frost which made it easy to capture some control points. The enemy came back by buying mass Axe Launcher, so we all switched to Sky Fortress. In the end there were 2 Fortresses and 1 Titan on every team. Especially that part was like an intern game with clan players. Since some of the players understood/spoke Deutsch you would maybe like to join a clan (I forgot to ask after game)? Just come to a channel, ask for tryout game or show the replay of this one.
TFT 1.24e, Btanks 8.70.
RaptorXI Wrote:In the end it was 3vs3 (1 leaver, 3 kicks)
But how would you react if there are comments like:
"kick me plz"
"i dont care if you suck"
"STFU NIGGA"
and so on

This was a good public game because it was much better than 90% of the league games i have played so far. And i would rather lose of these games than to win of those bash games.
I hope the new requirements will bring up more "good" games in the futureSmile.
This section of the forum is always next to dead but I'll try to do my bestSmile

So, 2 recent games for me. One really short just showcasing some fun demolisher stuff in the middle. Not much else to say, think it ended around 20min or something like that.

The other game is one with 2 people dropping out farily early for different reasons. Had a hard time working out way back into the game playing 3vs4 having lost the middle control point. Looked pretty hard for quite a while but managed to start and push back after a while. Fun game, hectic.

Dont have anything to convert tga with atm so no screenshots this time.

Oh, I think the regulations for joining the league should be even stricter. There's still a lot of kicking(remove it please..) and leaving.
BTanks League Beta #38055
edit: added replay (tft 1.24e, bt 8.70)
Hi RaptorXI,

I dont want to disrespect/interrupt you, but how could this one been a good game? 2x massive Feeder on the enemyforce and 2x in your own team. I just wonder because theres no replay or description for your game.

Cheers, Der_Gaertner.
Just watch the picture. Says more than words. Replay nur auf Anfrage. Was one of the best games I ever joined.
Lol I don't see what the picture should show. I only see that the teams were unbalanced from the start and that you would have been wanting to murder some of your teamates ^_^
I did not make any kick attemps.
We did not give up.
It is not a problem for me to lose versus the better.
Just enjoy the beauty of destruction.
RaptorXI Wrote:I did not make any kick attemps.
We did not give up.
It is not a problem for me to lose versus the better.
Just enjoy the beauty of destruction.

You are a psychopathBig Grin
Yea, i think the 4 guys that left the game had bad luck with their internet provider that day. Cant imagine another reason...
In my opinion that game does belong here, regardless of leaver/kicked/disced whatever. There are just a lot of good players in there, especially for a pub game: equiem is currently #1 in the league beta ranking, Mc_Ren is currently #9, TierIII #14, Raptor #19 and Iguanolla is a well known french bt-clanplayer. It's just fun to see games in which top players played each other (I saw a couple of #1 vs #2 games in the gamelists as well, they would probably fit here too).

edit: still it would be good to note something like that when posting a picture/replay.
Prog Wrote:In my opinion that game does belong here, regardless of leaver/kicked/disced whatever. There are just a lot of good players in there, especially for a pub game: equiem is currently #1 in the league beta ranking, Mc_Ren is currently #9, TierIII #14, Raptor #19 and Iguanolla is a well known french bt-clanplayer. It's just fun to see games in which top players played each other (I saw a couple of #1 vs #2 games in the gamelists as well, they would probably fit here too).

edit: still it would be good to note something like that when posting a picture/replay.

I'm only 1-3 cause of brute force but the rest of the line-up was solidSmile
And yes, played quite a few games vs BTanksIsEasy (The Mystery Guy) and lost them all. Actually played most the the guys in the top 20 several times over now and it usually turn into good games. I pretty much stamp the top 150 guys as someone who will never leave a game, with exceptions of course.

I do agree that game was good but a bit onesided after we switched to endgame tanks. Switch a player and we would probably be going for a 4 hour game.

Just had a sweet game with ssl, benben and overall good players. Seems to be more common to get these games late at night for some reason.

Another nice game from a while ago. Was a bit suprised about the result actually:
Very nice aswell... and very weird weapon choice. :mrgreen:
RaptorXI Wrote:Very nice aswell... and very weird weapon choice. :mrgreen:

Ye I probably went 700-888 range(fairly common for me) on air ship first but rushed for tanks pretty hard so I got behind in dps. Changed up to close range the last 3 to get ahead. I was actually wondering a bit about it aswell at firstSmile
Could you maybe post some replays equiem?
Iam new in Btanks and i would like to learn some things from a good player and i like to watch replays.
But compared to Dota, where you get like 1000000000 Replays, there are nearly none for Btanks.
Why didnt you atteach the replay for the last screenshot you showed? :/
Time2Play Wrote:Could you maybe post some replays equiem?
Iam new in Btanks and i would like to learn some things from a good player and i like to watch replays.
But compared to Dota, where you get like 1000000000 Replays, there are nearly none for Btanks.
Why didnt you atteach the replay for the last screenshot you showed? :/

Not really sure I've got that many good replay to show actually. Is there something special you want to see or some specific tank perhaps?
I didn't post the replay for that game simply because I can't find it. I just found a screenshot of that last screen and remembered the game.

And I totally agree, I want to see more replays aswell but noone ever seems to post anything and the interest for replays are mediocre at best.

I'll dig some in my archives and see if something turns up.

Edit: So, found a game but not so sure its a good game as much as it was a fun game for me. Guess the picture says it all.
i don't tnink a good game is a goof if one or 2 of it have a lot of kills or a good k/d ratio.
in my mind a good game is when teamplay works and no leaver ruins the game and the tinker if choosen by one don't suck or lasts too long beeing it..
assists, teamwork and tactics are necesarry to say which was a good or average game.

thats why i never would post games that i had 80/10 stats for example bec. i don't think that this was a good game.. u know?!
@Equiem
Iam not searching for anything special, i just wanna see some alternative builds, like what to start with, when to upgrade wep/get hull/tank, what strategy works out also in the lategame, such things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5