Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: Guard Replays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
i'm new to this forum and kind of beginner in the game also.
I am using guard as my tank but still don't know what to equip and all that. Is there anyone who wants to share his knowledge about this tank and post a professional replay?:)
thanks in advance

(to break the ice i am posting a replay myself, it is on w3 1.24c, not that interesting though... but here it is)
most people go long range or hero kills

other walk and go walk and go walk and go with lots of armor and repair bots
Ask L_effaceur who is a professional guard player.
also attached a replay where red player changed to guard during a war of two bt-clans (tft 1.24, btanks 8.62)
ok thanks. I am unable to watch that replay (in fact, i watch it and all the players are in their base like it is bugged, quite boring)Tongue
Thought I might toss in a fun little replay here. Ok, not really that much fun its more...special I guess.

Just me going all out cheese aiming for as much usable items as possible. I confuse my keys on a few occasions and my early game suck but all in all some sweet stuff on a guard. Its hard keeping track of all those cooldowns and I kept reminding myself to actually watch the battles instead of my inventory quite a few times.

Switched to titan for the last minute or so to end the game quicker.

Edit: You might have guessed that Equila is my account aswell, I'm not posting replays from someone elseSmile
Here is some old replay. Don't say it is weak.
Hi. long time ago.
I am still using that tank (or robot) and getting used to it. I've read the guard fighter thread, but liek more the support game.
Still replays are welcomed.

greetings
Supportive by uniDoom from an intern game yesterday (current tft but the now old 8.74 bt).
(2012-05-22, 00:31:39)RaptorXI Wrote: [ -> ]Supportive by uniDoom from an intern game yesterday (current tft but the now old 8.74 bt).

(Somehow my intended post disappeared while uploading the replay: I am sure the new mana item will promote the supporter class)
My own guard strategy is a bit mean and more fun than serious, also i try never to use the same way of skill point distribution twice (like them all and can't really decide which one to take). Elder replay here:
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...1#pid31741

One of the best plays ever was by Althend in the final game of BTT1:
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...4#pid25764