Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: Btanks .cfg File for Macgyver Version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community

I Try to host the Mg version with Ghostone but ghost says me cant lod map details...............i need a working .cfg file for the Mg version perhaps 10.3?!

can anyone help me?
Are you Fakie from the codelain forum? If yes you should already have your answer. If no, here is what has been answered there:
Code:
Maps\Download\BattleTanks-MG-10.3.w3x
size : 228 228 6 0
info : 209 161 126 91
crc : 151 98 23 56
sha1 : 140 235 226 111 25 140 233 132 129 179 113 82 83 205 47 11 87 109 128 101

EDIT: Just had a look at it. The map is not compatible with the new patches. You didn't even try to host it via wc3?
yes iam that

I see rthe comment on Codelain but this values work not.

I try to redownload the map and try this again............

i Host Battletanks ever only on Wc3 tft europe server patch 1.24
I haven't been able to host this map with the 1.24e patch. Or maybe i've got another version.

EDIT: We (Exodus) also had to make some changes a few patches ago, because the old maps didn't work with the new patch. Not sure how old the MG version is.
Exist a chance to get to work any MG BT version on 1.24

I have see a map the modder was tkf its like the MG version other features not the same but his map is very good.

Last time i play the mg version it was on 2004 now i try to play this map again but it work not...........

okay i look in the www perhaps i find a solution..............Thank you very much for your help

greeetz from Germany
You'll have to get an unmodified version if the patch is the problem.

Greetz from Germany tooWink.