Official Battle Tanks Community

Full Version: Kick System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In general I really like the kick system, even tho i do not use it often, but the last game was really retarded.
I just joined of of these Btanks league beta games and on the enemy force were some beginner to btanks, which left quite early.
This wasn't as bad, because we played 4v2 then and I hoped for a challenge,cause as most of you guys should know, it's not very easy to play versus 2 leaver-feeded guys, with some low-middleskilled allies, who you don't know.
Until then it was still okay, but then player red just decided,in fact i didn't noticed why, to stop playing and just feeding the enemy team.
He ran like 45 times into the enemys with a tinker, first only with his tinker so his was bounty was only like ~130 gold, but later he slowly bought some unuseful weapons to increase his bounty.
As we tried to kick him, the enemy team always voted no, because they weren't as fair to kick him.So it was always 3:2 votes which meant no kick.
One of the enemies reasoned their behavior with the fact, that we didnt kick one of the beginners in the early game, which left 2-3 min. later anyhow.
I didn't keep an eye on the guy the enemy force wanted to kick, but I am pretty sure that he was just new to the game and didn't feed intentionally, anyhow his stats were only like 0-5 and not 5-45 like red's.
If anyone is interested, i post the replay.
My teammates and me(except red) just wanted to play a fair and normal game, and some guys like them make you loose your time and getting fucked up.
So my suggestion is to rework the kicksystem if someone is having like -40 negative stats or if some guy dies 4 times a minute over a few minutes long.
If this case happens, the player should be kicked for example if :
2/3 votes are -yes, no matter how much -no votes exists or
you have the absolute majority, means that a 3-2 votekick will work.
Modes like that could not be abused, if someone isn't intentionally feeding.

Thanks for reading.
i'll say make the -giveup command more powerful
if 2 people in the team agrees = game over

is better to end the game with a crap team, than trying to kick them out.

think about it, after so many deaths, they are fed well and rich.
they already have a huge advantage over you, even if you get the leavers gold which is usually next to nothing.

instead of wasting another 30+ min defending to ultimately lose (not worth it)

might as well give up early and have fun on the next round of game

There are lots of bots hosting, and games fills up faster on some bots that requires less people, or those famous bots.