Official Battle Tanks Community
Ban request (old) - Printable Version

+- Official Battle Tanks Community (https://btanks.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Competition & Tournaments (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: League (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Ban request (old) (/showthread.php?tid=728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Re: Ban request - eSVau - 2010-12-02

snutsMU Wrote:what does that mean?

It's a selfexplaining abbreviation :mrgreen:

As a hint, you can click on itIdea

Re: Ban request - snutsMU - 2010-12-02

Ok, so instead of being a jerk, how about you actually tell me what other info you needed.

US EAST = server i was on...
player name = RepublicansSuck
Game replay is attached...

Please tell me what else you need....jesus...

Re: Ban request - snutsMU - 2010-12-02

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=2052
RepublicansSuck @useast.battle.net (1467.61)

Re: Ban request - Velocity2k - 2010-12-02

No unknown person. Already blocked all creeps in the base on the qualify and also bombed his own base.

We absolutely don't need such idiots in bt.

Re: Ban request - AGGInator - 2010-12-06

DELight Wrote:I get a ban, from Aliasing, because he steal my 10% hp point and i call him noob.
After this, he changed teamname to -Grey(DELight.) get ban and i changed teamname to -orange(Aliasing) noob.

Now game ended, he pmed this was the reason for the ban.
If thatz a reason to ban, nobody can use the bot and Aliasing can play vs BOT's. (Joking a bit, hehe xD)
My brother eNAyZee (Nazarel) banned, too.

I think the true reason is because he was pissed off me, because my gameplay and i joked about his menace: "You get a ban". And i think he abuse his might .

DELight.

(sry for my bad englishSmile)

his second account is cryplease http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=1776
ban it too.. pls

both are massive flamer and "tards"...
they should be both banned by ip -.-

Re: Ban request - Plyvak - 2010-12-06

hello

game: http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=2403

players:
gz- for:
  • blocking point with towers[/*]
  • blocking base, so creeps cant move[/*]
  • instant flaming. my mother is whore etc.. :cry: [/*]

dirtyterror for:
  • flaming. mainly in polish. [/*]

if wont ban dirtyterror, i wont be so dissapointed. i understand there are some ppl who need to grow up, and take games too seriously, but gz- - no comment...

aha, no need to give any special time. that whole game was just a big mistake, with 2 dc, gz- and flamers...

edit: aa, and replay, in case bot doesnt save and u dont have access to it:

Re: Ban request - AGGInator - 2010-12-06

Plyvak Wrote:... and replay, in case bot doesnt save and u dont have access to it:
you would have to upload it anyway...

Re: Ban request - dirtyterror - 2010-12-06

What a bullshit. I never flame in Polish. I flame players that use other language than English on chat, its rude and ofensive to not respect this rule. I was playing games where using native languages was bannable, you can use priv for this. It could happend that i was writing in polish with other player, only to express faster what i wanted to say, but it could happend maby 2-3 times for 600 games. One more thing:
I never flame w/o reason. Sometimes im just getting pissed for leavers/feeders etc. (frustration about my score infict my behavior also) and im sorry for this. Banning for flaming? Ban half league pls.

Re: Ban request - Saiyuki - 2010-12-06

Plyvak Wrote:hello

game: http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=2403

players:
gz- for:
  • blocking point with towers[/*]
  • blocking base, so creeps cant move[/*]
  • instant flaming. my mother is whore etc.. :cry: [/*]

dirtyterror for:
  • flaming. mainly in polish. [/*]

if wont ban dirtyterror, i wont be so dissapointed. i understand there are some ppl who need to grow up, and take games too seriously, but gz- - no comment...

aha, no need to give any special time. that whole game was just a big mistake, with 2 dc, gz- and flamers...

edit: aa, and replay, in case bot doesnt save and u dont have access to it:
confirmed flaming of both players. polish (?) talking already around minute 2 and for at least half of the game. but even so, beside the flaming, gz- is more likely to be banned. no weapon around 2nd income while playing tinker, no hull either, trying to block base and even failed at this and untill the kick doing nothing but flame and wasting money for nothing. ban request of gz- hence approved.

btw dirtyterror, your post isn't that much away from pure flaming, so consider yourself warned. i didn't understand the whole chat messages, but as already told, speak up in english or we may misunderstand it next time.

Re: Ban request - dirtyterror - 2010-12-07

Ok. Im sorry, i can remember now the game that is all about. There where 2 Polish players besides of me in this certain game. Its true we where using polish for the moste of the game and im sorry. Im getting pissed sometimes and not only me. I think that moderators should take under consideration changes that player xXBehinderungXx proposed in his post. Greetings and im sorry once more.

Ahh i was meaning league changes that would prevent weak players joining games. I dont mind to loose after gg. But loose because of feeders sux. And thats topic i was wiriting about:
http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=3777

Re: Ban request - loriack - 2010-12-09

Player Name: GhaSper
Start to die at middle of game and call a -giveup, the team does not accept,so he stay doing nothing on purpose to prevent automatic afk so we couldn't kick him.

GhaSper @useast.battle.net (1435.10)
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=1684
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=2662

Re: Ban request - eSVau - 2010-12-09

loriack Wrote:Player Name: GhaSper
Start to die at middle of game and call a -giveup, the team does not accept,so he stay doing nothing on purpose to prevent automatic afk so we couldn't kick him.
[Image: wdebrbrwpagl.png](click me)

Re: Ban request - Velocity2k - 2010-12-11

We have just reached the next level of flaming. During a game i received a ban request. It was suggested to be a temporary.
But then this guy also started to flame at the bot admin while i was watching the replay. I'm quite sure he didn't even know who he was flaming at when whispering the bot ^^.
So now the ban is no more temporary.

Here is some log (he even started to flame french ^^):
Code:
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] suck my dick noob
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] ffs
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] why kick me ? coz i pwnd ur ass?
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] get skill or stop play bt stupid noob
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] suck me so hard noob
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] noob
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] so noob fuck off man
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] serieux tu ma trop enervée la trou duc :/
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] jme détent a t'insulter car t'es fr ....
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] suck me boby :)
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] t'est qu'un gros noob va :/ go apprendre a jouer :/ au lieu de profiter du bot league
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] t'est qu'un gros pd :)
[WHISPER: Azeroth] [ewerworld] va apprendre a jouer sale connard

Re: Ban request - ewerworld - 2010-12-11

why you dont show your flaming against me too ? and why i do it ? game was starting and you kick me lot of time .... Question the players of this game and we will see.

BTanks League RANKED #2834

started: 2010-12-10 23:56:52
still running: 2010-12-11 00:11:52
Dark Force Light Force
dirtyterror (1) 1536.37 51.2% wolvesII4 (2) 1495.56 48.7%
AeroniumX (1) 1478.56 47.9% d0za (1) 1517.10 49.9%
BomboDron (2) 1598.42 54.8% NaGte (1) 1463.13 46.8%
ek-ace (1) 1476.18 47.8% warrior_sk_55 (1) 1582.94 53.7%
Mushi_Mushi (1) 1497.68 49.0% tetalover (3) 1523.89 50.3%
sum: 7587.21 50.1% sum: 7582.62 49.9%

Cause why i speak with you if you do nothing ? For fun ? I dont know that was bt-league the host its a friend who say me it .....

and why u dont show all my mp ? Cause i dont say only it u dont show all my whisper man .....

You show my mp only when i insulte but show the other too pleazSmile you will understand .

your comportement is so happy buddy, cause you kick me and i m angry, and after you show when i insulte you. Really nice, but you are not honnest .

edit: and at start was not a temporary bann cause sometime i can stay 2 min in the league bot before be kicked by you, sometine only 15 seconde, and sometime u wait when all players in the game to kick me when its 2 sec started ....

edit pour les fr! Je suis super déçu par le comportement du host, cette personne ne montre pas ce qu'il ma mp avec le nom BTL ( dans le bots :/ ), il ne dit pas qu'il me kickait a chaque lancement de map ou alors durant le remplissage de la map, et il ne montre pas tous les mp ou j'explique pourquoi je lui dit sa .... Car dans un de mes mp je lui explique pourquoi je lui mp sa ..... Si rien ne change, je pense que je vais stopper battle tank, car sa ne sert a rien de jouer, si la personne qui a acheter le bot peux s'amuser a kicker/insulter n'importe qui avec le compte du bot. Sur ce bonne soirée, je suis assez déçu par ce comportement.

I really don't kown what you want. I received the ban request and it got approved. That's why you have been kicked out of the lobby because you got a temporary ban.

There hasn't been any flaming from my side. Why should i? I'm old enough to ignore such childish whispers.

EDIT: Posting in france is really nice in an english forum.

Re: Ban request - ewerworld - 2010-12-11

So, who can speak me with the bot ? The players who speak me was BTL xxxx xxx xxxx (x is the test ) how its possible? And how works a temporaly bann ? cause i can go in the game without be kick.... i was kick sometime after 10 seconde, sometimes after 30 sec, 2min ... and sometime i can stay 5 minute and when the game was full and coundown started i wa skick at 2 sec .....

Wo do you think i insulte bt-league for pleasure? do you think i love do it ? I know that i can flame sometime in the game when i dotn have a nice team ^^ but i never insulte for fun, what is the aim to do it ?

Re: Ban request - Redemption11 - 2010-12-11

Can we see the ban request like the game and everything. I dont really get the whole banning him.

ewerworld Wrote:Wo do you think i insulte bt-league for pleasure? do you think i love do it ? I know that i can flame sometime in the game when i dotn have a nice team ^^ but i never insulte for fun, what is the aim to do it ?
There is absolutely no sense in flaming. That's why first a temporary ban has been suggested (for one week).

You have been told more than once in the game that there will be a ban request when you don't stop to flame. But you didn't care. So i received the ban request.

As the ban has been entered directly in the database it may take up to 1 hour until the bots get it. That's why you still have been able to join and that's also the reason why you got kicked.

Here is the replay i received with the request.

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=2821

EDIT: And don't think banning is fun. We just don't tolerate flaming, insults, misbehaviour etc. on the bots. Behave or play somewhere else.

Re: Ban request - Redemption11 - 2010-12-11

I watched the game, and it wasn't just him flaming and insulting too. Ewerworld does have a problem with constantly talking thought out the game sometimes he is trying to help the team. Its just how he plays, but there was more going on in the game then just him flaming. but a temp ban would be fine in this case.

It would be a temp ban if he didn't start to flame at me too for banning him. Currently i don't see why i should delete the ban.
He even said i flamed at him too. That's not true and he knows. He only got kicked out of the lobby because he has already been banned.

Depends on him if he want's to play with that account again.