Official Battle Tanks Community
GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... - Printable Version

+- Official Battle Tanks Community (https://btanks.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... (/showthread.php?tid=3293)

GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... - dirtyterror - 2012-05-18

with love ur freind
To: dirtyterror
hey nasa girl, wtf u bitchin me on forums, i must propose to admins to put a brian shop on the map so u can play a real team game one day...
and if u want that i let u in peace stop fuck with me dumbezz, talk about ur shit style and stop fuck others. Who the fuck do u think u are, my borther in arms?
Girl is time to stop ur shit u become a really anoing batch...
I have better stats than u noob (u 8 games in a row looser)... just shut ur big mouth and stop talk shit about me... forget me if u have a litl piece of maturity and if u dont have a bull shit instead ur brain...

Dont be stupid
Mr Manager
idiots respond only to things they love to... dumbs flament hard without reason...
Calm Down, Be Cool and Flyyyyyyy ....
YY Cool

hes last privarte message to me... Admins can ban him temporary on forum pls? Or just block private messages out box?

hy noob
To: dirtyterror
Hey noob just forget me or i send u love messages every day
go find a woman if u have a problem
idiots respond only to things they love to... dumbs flament hard without reason...
Calm Down, Be Cool and Flyyyyyyy ....
YY Cool

hes seccond priv message to me...

+ bugging me in game when i was not talking to him... And even when i didnt talked to him at all...

RE: GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... - Saiyuki - 2012-05-18

you're able to ignore users yourself, simply by adding them to your ignore list.

RE: GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... - dirtyterror - 2012-05-18

(2012-05-18, 13:10:16)Saiyuki Wrote: you're able to ignore users yourself, simply by adding them to your ignore list.

Y but hes anoying in game also... Im getting pw messages... When i enter wait room there is something like: omg this noob go to quals and so one.. Its really anoying when some 1 without language skill is trying to flame you and you are not even able to respond cause you dont have a hell idea what is he trying to say...

And thats not the first time... Few players had same issue with him... 1 of them even tould me: prepair for message hell from him in future, and there you go...

RE: GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... - Saiyuki - 2012-05-19

(2012-05-18, 22:28:23)dirtyterror Wrote:
(2012-05-18, 13:10:16)Saiyuki Wrote: you're able to ignore users yourself, simply by adding them to your ignore list.

Y but hes anoying in game also... Im getting pw messages... When i enter wait room there is something like: omg this noob go to quals and so one.. Its really anoying when some 1 without language skill is trying to flame you and you are not even able to respond cause you dont have a hell idea what is he trying to say...

And thats not the first time... Few players had same issue with him... 1 of them even tould me: prepair for message hell from him in future, and there you go...

you may also try this one here:
Battle.net Support >> Warcraft III >> Ignoring a User
dunno if it's permanent though.

RE: GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... - PROGGKILLER - 2012-05-19

hmm
Dirty u really pathetic
usually u start flame me when in game...
wake up man

u have a problem

RE: GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... - dirtyterror - 2012-05-19

(2012-05-19, 13:49:13)PROGGKILLER Wrote: hmm
Dirty u really pathetic
wake up man

u have a problem

I wont go into discussion wiht you. I do not send you a private messages. And who started to flame me yesterday. Whatever. Just dont talk to me anymore pls.

RE: GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... - PROGGKILLER - 2012-05-19

(2012-05-19, 14:43:36)dirtyterror Wrote:
Dirty u really pathetic
wake up man

u have a problem

I wont go into discussion wiht you. I do not send you a private messages. And who started to flame me yesterday. Whatever. Just dont talk to me anymore pls.

i just remember u say to all im noob and shit player, for u is not a flame! if u dont wanna talk with me stop put shit about me on all forums...
why u make an example by me evry time when u can? that is boring not the fact i send u only 1 message to asku to stop ur shit. Look in jojoy post "Why the league is dying"
ur words
I enjoy so much when i join priv game and get a wuppin form a good laner (wupti, Alex ak Liol and so one:) i rly do. But when i play vs players like GrizzlyB vs you or some other boobs i feel like some 1 is pissing on me whooooole time.
Sorry for putting you on lane with Grizzly. You are not stupid and tooth like he is(not flaming, just a fact:P)

so after taht post i send u a message
im not dumb to fuck wit hu without reason, u do it all time even if we in opponent teams u say shit about me first and when in same teams u do all to let me die and this EVERY fukin game... man u really need sum brain... is pathetic u cant assume ur acts and try to lie to admins that i start or i flame u first...
just forget me...
About my english level wtf u care u think ur in england here. How many langages u talk for fuck with me. Eng is not my first is my 3th lvl langage...
If u don't like to be bored by me stop to say shit on me every day or i give u back...
Never seen a shit carcter like ur...
I hate liars end u are a big 1 thats the truth... go dirnk ur tea and stop fuck me mr manager

RE: GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... - dirtyterror - 2012-05-19

(2012-05-19, 15:08:06)PROGGKILLER Wrote:
(2012-05-19, 14:43:36)dirtyterror Wrote:
Dirty u really pathetic
wake up man

u have a problem

i just remember u say to all im noob and shit player, for u is not a flame! if u dont wanna talk with me stop put shit about me on all forums...
why u make an example by me evry time when u can? that is boring not the fact i send u only 1 message to asku to stop ur shit. Look in jojoy post "Why the league is dying"
ur words
I enjoy so much when i join priv game and get a wuppin form a good laner (wupti, Alex ak Liol and so one:) i rly do. But when i play vs players like GrizzlyB vs you or some other boobs i feel like some 1 is pissing on me whooooole time.
Sorry for putting you on lane with Grizzly. You are not stupid and tooth like he is(not flaming, just a fact:P)

so after taht post i send u a message
im not dumb to fuck wit hu without reason, u do it all time even if we in opponent teams u say shit about me first and when in same teams u do all to let me die and this EVERY fukin game... man u really need sum brain... is pathetic u cant assume ur acts and try to lie to admins that i start or i flame u first...
just forget me...
About my english level wtf u care u think ur in england here. How many langages u talk for fuck with me. Eng is not my first is my 3th lvl langage...
If u don't like to be bored by me stop to say shit on me every day or i give u back...
Never seen a shit carcter like ur...
I hate liars end u are a big 1 thats the truth... go dirnk ur tea and stop fuck me mr manager

So after language problems you come up with basic match problems. You have sneded 2 messages on forum to me, and many others on pm's and you where bugging me in wait room. If Raptor is here, hes a witness of such behavior.

And this post in joy joy topic was just a true... You are shitty player and every time when you skill some 1 with ofc energy torpedo or by mistake you write: yy
not only to me. You are cocky and unskilled player with more than 1000 games. Thats a simple fact. I am not the only one who tould you this in the past. Want a thread to your own bar request when TezSick wrote same stuff about you? What? hes unsocial asshole to? Cause he think same as i did once?

Your english skill turns your posts into riddles... I cant read them out sometimes. And you have some problems to read out a clear message to.

RE: GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... - warrior_cobra - 2012-05-19

hi every oneSmile
dear proggkiller and dirtyterror your both adults and very good players, In addition both of you are good people i know both of you since years or soSmile please kindly stop this childish behavior, btanks is a game for fun, past is past forget what is done and let it go just start new page pleaseSmile in worse condition /ignore each other and play or try to imagine that this person is unknown public and live your life and play your gamesSmile life is short don't make it shorter with such troublesSmile i'm not the best in English my self but i hope my words reach both of you from heart to heart because i respect and like both of you as friendsSmile best wishes to everyone and sorry if i sicked my noseSmile