Official Battle Tanks Community
gold for the guard - Printable Version

+- Official Battle Tanks Community (https://btanks.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Battle Tanks - Warcraft III (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: gold for the guard (/showthread.php?tid=3749)

gold for the guard - Perfektionist - 2013-03-19

Is it possible to give the guard gold/second if he is healing someone in rootmode? Maybe 1 gold every second while he is healing someone.
Just an idea.

Perfektionist

RE: gold for the guard - gozo1985 - 2013-03-20

urgs... dont like this idea.
i guess the roots from the guard are meant to be used wisely with an attack or as a defense or small healing outpost.

root is not to just sit around and camp (for gold). if you have problems making enough gold with guard dont just root everytime. its a normal tier 2 tank with good abilities (summons, heal, aoe-stun).

handle it a bit like a thunder tank with long range or use shorter range with speed.

Here a small shitstorm list - working well for guard:

Weapons: bombarding, rockethail, electro cannon, energy torpedo,...
support: troops, orbital control, nets,...
tanks: all kind of aoe attack... airship, heavy, hunter, frosty, earth robot,...

RE: gold for the guard - Perfektionist - 2013-03-21

(2013-03-20, 12:35:40)gozo1985 Wrote: urgs... dont like this idea.
i guess the roots from the guard are meant to be used wisely with an attack or as a defense or small healing outpost.

root is not to just sit around and camp (for gold). if you have problems making enough gold with guard dont just root everytime. its a normal tier 2 tank with good abilities (summons, heal, aoe-stun).

handle it a bit like a thunder tank with long range or use shorter range with speed.

tanks: all kind of aoe attack... airship, heavy, hunter, frosty, earth robot,...

yes i mean only healing teammates give gold. If you sitting in the base or somewhere without healing someone you dont get any gold.

RE: gold for the guard - gozo1985 - 2013-03-21

(2013-03-21, 13:14:53)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2013-03-20, 12:35:40)gozo1985 Wrote: urgs... dont like this idea.

yes i mean only healing teammates give gold. If you sitting in the base or somewhere without healing someone you dont get any gold.

oh ok i skipped that somehow. i guess people would start to spam the heal. and if its needed the cooldown is running. would make more a gold skill than a healing skill out of it i guess.

RE: gold for the guard - Perfektionist - 2013-03-21

(2013-03-21, 17:47:23)gozo1985 Wrote: oh ok i skipped that somehow. i guess people would start to spam the heal. and if its needed the cooldown is running. would make more a gold skill than a healing skill out of it i guess.

grrrrr ;D i mean the root heal :S