Official Battle Tanks Community
Unban request - Printable Version

+- Official Battle Tanks Community (https://btanks.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Competition & Tournaments (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: League (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Unban request (/showthread.php?tid=3901)

Unban request - rusbear - 2013-06-12

Please, be so kind to unban me.
Actually, a bit strange decision to ban me based on the request from the guy, who called his team SHIT and NOOBS. And I am accused of unsocial behaviour? The only reason was that that guy didnot like my way of playing, which obviously cant be a reason for ban.
Thank you.

RE: Unban request - Tez.Sick - 2013-06-12

Hmmmmm ok i guess noone like the way u play: mass lr heli repair - airshit - bombarding rockets ........ Tongue
ok u get that account back, but not the other one ! Wink

-ban lifted-

try some other built in future! Angel
Angel tez

RE: Unban request - Prog - 2013-06-13

Nah, keep playing the way you want to play as long as you don't feed intentionally or flame. You will not get banned for playing a certain strat like mass long range. Also feel free to start discussions about a ban if you feel like it is unjust. Admins can make mistakes in their judgement too.

RE: Unban request - Tez.Sick - 2013-06-13

yeah prog is right, play the way u want! Angel
even if its useless and hardcore selfish .....its important that u have a good time Rolleyes

RE: Unban request - rusbear - 2013-06-14

(2013-06-12, 21:41:20)Tez.Sick Wrote: ok u get that account back, but not the other one ! Wink
The other account? What you mean? Anyway, thx a lot!

Btw, you are absolutely right - its important that u have a good time.
Thats why we all play WC - to have a good time. And I will keep playing the way I want, which is not always taking heli + lr. I do pick different units, like tank+mid range in the beginning. And if someone is too stupid to go on suicide vs several enemies like Rambo - he shouldnot blame me - why I am not taking lots of damage to save his poor ass. Such guys should really improve their skills before blaming the others.

RE: Unban request - LIoOoOoIL - 2013-06-14

OT.. but i have to leave a comment now..

Sure, you are (generality) playing to have fun, but dont (god damn) forget that your playing with 9 other guys who also wanna have a enjoying time. So for everybody, stop playing selfish in the meaning of conscious creeping with skills/ulti (the favorite in here is airship and heavy ulti in mid), kill stealing (a.e. last rocket/shocker), no dmg-sharing if its definetly worth, put breakers/detectors and build barris/towers to defend a cp etc. And flaming is contra productiv anyway (with what i also sometimes got probs by my own).

So care of thus examples and every/most will have way more fun playing together and there would be way less negativ responses at all.

Greetings to everybody and have a nice WE.

RE: Unban request - Tez.Sick - 2013-06-14

(2013-06-13, 02:04:19)Tez.Sick Wrote: yeah prog is right, play the way u want! Angel
even if its useless and hardcore selfish
sarcastic

(2013-06-13, 02:04:19)Tez.Sick Wrote: .....its important that u have a good time Rolleyes
This should be a matter of course

Really guys, play the way you want, but i guess no one like for e.g. someone who still playing the cheapest tank all game long or only buy weapons instead of saving for bigger tanks.
And i am not talking about individual cases, i am talking about people who play that way several times.