Official Battle Tanks Community
strolch.... - Printable Version

+- Official Battle Tanks Community (https://btanks.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Competition & Tournaments (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: League (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: strolch.... (/showthread.php?tid=4396)

Pages: 1 2

strolch.... - galadion1 - 2014-11-18

addy3232, mia are strolch.   i dont open this thread  because he insult yesterday my dead mom and said: "i know she is dead" .    
people like him with"egostyle" and flame + insult every game should not play btanks.

pls ban him if you need replay just watch my last game "galadion". 
 1 million bans are not enough....

RE: strolch.... - BENNIE.FM - 2014-11-18

Read this way to late going bed,hopefully one of the admins will look into this.

Meow.

RE: strolch.... - Tez.Sick - 2014-11-18

i played 1 game with mia and i recognized immediately its similar gameplay and behavior,
but we won and i forgot to ban him.... 

in case no cp is captured that ego gameplay  (every game: airshit, troops, tp, just creeping around, nearly 0 defence,...) imo legitimate direct ban.
and mean especially strolch, bit, and some other players.......  :dodgy:

just post offizial ban request and that people will get banned

RE: strolch.... - dirtyterror - 2014-11-21

Stroch did the same with me today. New account with 6 games score name Astron... Same game style. same behavior... Insulting dead relatives and bullshitting whole game. Thats him for sure: scout->bombarding rockets->iron hull->2x basic magic-> air ship repair robots and ect. But i mostly recognized him by "flame style" got replay if needed.

RE: strolch.... - dirtyterror - 2014-11-21

(2014-11-18, 13:44:36)Tez.Sick Wrote: i played 1 game with mia and i recognized immediately its similar gameplay and behavior,
but we won and i forgot to ban him.... 

in case no cp is captured that ego gameplay  (every game: airshit, troops, tp, just creeping around, nearly 0 defence,...) imo legitimate direct ban.
and mean especially strolch, bit, and some other players.......  :dodgy:

just post offizial ban request and that people will get banned

Tez i play only at work and i play qualifie games mostly and as beniie said you cant ban any for that kind of behavior in qual game... ;/ Cant you just do it by ip? Even if he has dynamic one there is always a pool of available ips. Finally he will be unable to join game... 

RE: strolch.... - BENNIE.FM - 2014-11-21

Don't remember saying you couldn't but anyhow this guy should just be banned forever.

RE: strolch.... - galadion1 - 2014-11-22

noobman is strolch too.. 

RE: strolch.... - dirtyterror - 2014-11-24

This dude, is an seriously deranged person...

RE: strolch.... - warrior_cobra - 2014-12-15

I vote that flamers that use such insults to deserve ban in qualify.
for example:
first ban request on qualify player>> 1 week ban>>1 month>> 3rd ban is forever until he post unban request.

just ideaSmile

RE: strolch.... - dirtyterror - 2014-12-27

Strolch made new account. Nickname Esteban. Same behavior as always. 

RE: strolch.... - Galbatorix - 2015-01-06

Hi, strolch got a new acc = tobsen!!!!

RE: strolch.... - galadion1 - 2015-01-06

his new account is neuer... 
so much new accs.........

RE: strolch.... - GodStrongArms - 2015-01-07

God, how can he make so much accounts ? :O

RE: strolch.... - galadion1 - 2015-01-07

ask raptor or befuqt or xfabe some more and now hakuna)      this guy have always new acc when i get 1680 elo.................................................................. why.............................................

RE: strolch.... - RaptorXI - 2015-01-07

... when they help you reach your elo, you are happy.
And not fabe, thx.

RE: strolch.... - GodStrongArms - 2015-01-07

xFabe totally different style than Raptop, true. ^^

RE: strolch.... - BENNIE.FM - 2015-01-07

Chill.Not same.....anyhow besides that don't be upset it works both ways mate many games look at the last 20 games you played you always receive 2-3 good players in your team even with highest elo by far most players don't go over 1520 yet are quite good look at the elo splits there quite friendly.Everyone can luck of the draw some players have 1450 elo but are better then 1550 elo players .

RE: strolch.... - BENNIE.FM - 2015-01-07

Hope no one has been upset by this discussion lol xoxo.

RE: strolch.... - RaptorXI - 2015-01-07

And what about your own accounts Galad? Or the current your final one?

RE: strolch.... - Ch4oSxD - 2015-01-07

25 games at qualify are to less to play league, we should change to 100 games or to 200 games.

Actually all real "newbies" are to bad for league and start with 1500 elo.

Advantage:

- less faker
- less leaver
- less unbalance