Official Battle Tanks Community
GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - Printable Version

+- Official Battle Tanks Community (https://btanks.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Competition & Tournaments (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: League (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled (/showthread.php?tid=63)

Pages: 1 2 3

GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - eSVau - 2011-03-10

After some work our ranked (and beta) league bot is now supporting GProxy++Big Grin

GProxy++ is a disconnect protection which allows you to reconnect to your current game. This tool automaticly tries to reconnect you if your network connection to the bot fails. It won't help you if WC3 will be terminated - so there is no hope if wc3 crashes.

There different GProxy++ tools for windows available. We suggest using the version available at

GProxy++ Gui Version (fixed by Velocity2k)

This version is fixed and recompiled executable (see mod by velo) which resolved dropping from battle.net due non existing game names

Behind spoiler you will find the original sources:
Spoiler

1. The original release is kinda annoying to setup but not that hard. On first time run it will query you for all settings. Afterwards you have to edit gproxy.cfg and set war3version = 26

This version will connect your wc3 due local area games (lan) via gproxy++ with battle.net. The included readme.txt tells you how to use it in detail.

More info http://www.codelain.com/forum/index.php?topic=11529.0

--> Download: GProxy++ via LAN <--

-need to setup
    -misses some battle.net client features (e.g. /r)
    +nicer gamelist to indicate gproxysupported games
    +game filter

2. The other tool is more convenient but currently not working due patch 1.25

This tool will use the wc3 client itself to connect you to battle.net but an injected dll will handle game joining via GProxy++. Therefore it uses a loader with modifies your wc3 client on runtime!

http://www.codelain.com/forum/index.php?topic=12778.0

--> Download: WC3 Loader with GProxy++ <--

-need to change gateway starting wc3 without gproxy
    +very easy to use

As benefit you now can reconnect and continue to play if your connection drops for some reason.

Normally the following library is already installed (by some other game, software, etc.) - they are quite common:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

[attachment=1023][attachment=1024]

Remember third party tools are not allowed and blizzard may ban you. But i never found any infos concerning the use of gproxy and bans.

Re: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - eSVau - 2011-03-24

New patch requires to edit gproxy.cfg and set war3version = 26

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - progg - 2011-05-01

What do i need to make it run properly?
I'm connected to bnet via war3. I try to run gproxy but i can't becouse it tells my that my cd keys are already in use by me;) so it doesn't connect. if i buy new set of keys it wouldn't be same acc, so it won't help me to prevent from dc. so there's must be a way to make it run on same keys set. how should i do it?

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - Helge_F - 2011-05-01

(2011-03-10, 00:01:25)eSVau Wrote: The other tool is more convenient but currently not working due patch 1.25

This tool will use the wc3 client itself to connect you to battle.net but an injected dll will handle game joining via GProxy++. Therefore it uses a loader with modifies your wc3 client on runtime!

http://www.codelain.com/forum/index.php?topic=12778.0

--> Download WC3 Loader with GProxy++ <--

-need to change gateway starting wc3 without gproxy
+very easy to use

this version is very easy to use, if it says u are missing some .dll files u have to upgrade ure system with these microsoft files:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=a7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84&displaylang=en

since i am using it i had zero disconnects.

PS: when u wanna use grproxy, u are starting the gproxy.exe, not wc3.exe, gproxy opens the game

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - TKF - 2011-05-01

Since I have a problem with ISP, the modem tends to turn off/disconnect and it takes about 2-2.5 min for the model it to restart itself/connect and connect to the internet. The 120 sec wait isn't enough for me unfortunately when the modem does this 10-30 times a day. Is there i way to make it being prolonged? to like 150 sec will maybe help? I know many players hate to wait 2 mins, but some has modems that aren't that fast to restart itself and really old modems uses 3-4 mins. Mine take always slightly over 2 min which for my sake is VERY ANNOYING a few sec to slow.

Also I think the modem reacts negatively to the gproxy somehow, I'm not sure but it kinda blocks it somehow. I don't like turning off the Modem Protection and Firewall on the modem.

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - warrior_cobra - 2011-05-19

hi all, excuse me guys i'm having a little problem with proxy.
when i open proxy it open WC>>> about gate ways... if i click on proxy it log me on eroupe but how can i use proxy when i log on east server ?

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - eSVau - 2011-05-19

Edit the gproxy.cfg and change the gateway, depending on which version you use it's "bnet_hostname" or "server"

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - warrior_cobra - 2011-05-20

thank you eSVau
i changed bnet_hostname from eroupe to useast it works now :)

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - UnifiedDoom - 2011-05-27

I was wondering why I lagged whenever I played a game with you Esvau, and I think this proxy may be the reason but I'll to do some testing to be sure. Anyway this may have an adverse effect on others playing the bot or it may be a unique problem to me but i'll try out the Proxy and see if my luck with dc'ing fairs any better so thank you very much for the link.

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - UnifiedDoom - 2011-05-27

(2011-05-19, 13:26:06)eSVau Wrote: Edit the gproxy.cfg and change the gateway, depending on which version you use it's "bnet_hostname" or "server"

How exactly do you edit the gproxy.cfg file? Right now the only thing I can do it view it without the ability to edit.

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - AGGInator - 2011-07-28

(2011-05-27, 06:11:03)UnifiedDoom Wrote: How exactly do you edit the gproxy.cfg file? Right now the only thing I can do it view it without the ability to edit.

try to open it with "editor" or "wordpad". editor should be the best solution.
it works with the most config files of games or programmes.

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - Velocity2k - 2011-07-29

(2011-07-28, 23:53:30)AGGInator Wrote: try to open it with "editor" or "wordpad". editor should be the best solution.
Or use a freeware editing program like Notepad++Wink. And i would never use wordpad Tongue.

(2011-07-28, 16:51:21)El_Polacco Wrote: hi guys can you explain me to what port should i change in cfg to work it well ?
I guess the default value will do it. But I can't tell for sure, because i have never used GProxy++.

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - Grana - 2011-08-02

got a quaestion.

if i start Gproxy how can i start the game?

i cant log in because then stands gproxy uses it.
Did i do something wrong??

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - gzusfr33k - 2011-08-04

ya, type

/start

or start manually

You are logged in via gproxy through the LAN screen (NOT the BNET option)
THe "LAN" games are refreshed every 10-15 secs
Initially nothing will show until you type

/publicon

to enable public games. type 3.

/game <game name here>

to search for game of specific name. again it will show in the LAN screen.
(2011-08-02, 17:57:49)Grana Wrote: got a quaestion.

if i start Gproxy how can i start the game?

i cant log in because then stands gproxy uses it.
Did i do something wrong??

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - Abrogastes - 2011-09-24

cant start game with gprosy((

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - ewerworld - 2011-11-10

hi all, when i dl gproxy, and after extract the tool i got this message and i cant use it. "impossible to start the programme because you havnt MSVCP100.dll on your computer....."
What can i do or how can i use it good ?
Thanx for answer.

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - axls - 2011-11-10

(2011-11-10, 19:37:20)ewerworld Wrote: hi all, when i dl gproxy, and after extract the tool i got this message and i cant use it. "impossible to start the programme because you havnt MSVCP100.dll on your computer....."
What can i do or how can i use it good ?
Thanx for answer.

Maybe try to download it - http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp100

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - eSVau - 2011-11-10

You need one of those:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - ewerworld - 2011-11-10

ok thx, i can launch it now. I hope gproxy will works when i got short dc.

Good day.

RE: GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled - xenocide85 - 2011-12-26

Hey Evasu,

Thanks for posting this, if it works then it will really help me out a lot. Not sure why, but I randomly get dc'd all the time. I have a question about GProxy though:

I installed it, I can launch it and join a wc3 channel. I then type /start and wc3 laucnhes. I join a Btanks league game, but the name spoofer kicks me b/c it says the real me is in a private channel. If i try to leave the channel field blank in the cfg file, then it doesn't work.

Please help =)

-xenocide85
-General_Pwn
-General_Pawnz