Official Battle Tanks Community
Ban request (old) - Printable Version

+- Official Battle Tanks Community (https://btanks.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Competition & Tournaments (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: League (https://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Ban request (old) (/showthread.php?tid=728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Ban request (old) - Althend - 2010-02-13

This topic to centralise ban request.... Some players don't deserve to play this game/league.

For exemple this one: fadaamt : he doesnt' want to play, cursing his team of being noob and then bomb his base to destroy the pleisure of others player ^_^

IF YOU POST SOMETHING IN THIS TOPIC, THEN IT MEANS YOU LOVE MEBig Grin

Re: Ban request - Battlemaniac - 2010-02-14

this reminds me of the other topic we had about preventing the bombs to work in the base.

or at least make the bomb to not work near friendly buildings

or work but not do any damage at all to friendly buildings

as for the banning, just communicate that to all the bot operators and they can ban the user.

Re: Ban request - Saiyuki - 2010-02-14

you can tell the admins of a bot, but as long as you have no evidence or are trusted by the admin, there will be no ban. as such, using a topic with replay is quite the good way to commune some bans.

_edit:
game was already over... bombing is a pain in the ass, but don't expect something here... moreover having that much leavers would ruin mostly all games...

Re: Ban request - KranK - 2010-02-18

nick: lick_my_blade
bot: BTanks League Beta
Reason: Total noob, feed all game and dont want to leave. We can't kick him cause other team type -no always. :evil:

Re: Ban request - Saiyuki - 2010-02-18

KranK Wrote:nick: lick_my_blade
Reason: Total noob, feed all game and dont want to leave. We can't kick him cause other team type -no always. :evil:
no replay, no good

Re: Ban request - Battlemaniac - 2010-02-18

KranK Wrote:nick: lick_my_blade

this is not exactly a valid reason to ban a player.

i only ban abusive players, either verbal or agro against everybody specially to team members

Re: Ban request - Althend - 2010-02-27

Here is another bombing his base.

Grlud (orange)

Re: Ban request - KranK - 2010-04-20

pro-gamer-adolf : Played all game by the tinker, did not help in any way, total noob, feeder. :evil:

Re: Ban request - Althend - 2010-04-21

Being noob or feeder is not a good reason to ban. ^_^

Re: Ban request - ArGoLi - 2010-04-22

i think his name is a reason to ban him ffs

Re: Ban request - AGGInator - 2010-04-23

because of adolf?
there are many adolfs in the world with no relationship to the "one bad guy" of ww2 !!

no kicks for newbies! everyone has to learn how to play btanks...

i've trained some newbies while playing btanks and they were grateful to me :roll:

Re: Ban request - Battlemaniac - 2010-04-23

me always welcome newbies

they good for decoys :lol:

meanwhile i do the real thing, and getting the kills :wink:

Re: Ban request - AGGInator - 2010-04-23

and then you win the game in about 30mins or earlier and calls that fun? Confusedhock:

Re: Ban request - ArGoLi - 2010-04-23

to name yourselve adolf in bt doesnt belong to your real name... its just not needed...

Re: Ban request - IlPalazzo - 2010-04-23

ArGoLi Wrote:to name yourselve adolf in bt doesnt belong to your real name... its just not needed...

Banning someone on the basis of someone's name isn't really necessary either, unless it's offensive or very obscene... In which case I bet Blizzard would deal with the problem themselves. Although this is for World of Warcraft, I think a good rule of thumb to follow is the Blizzard Naming Policy.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=20421

Quote:Naming Policy Overview

If a player is found in violation of the Naming Policy, he/she may:

* Be given a warning
* Be assigned a randomly generated name
* Be temporarily suspended from the game
* Be given a Final Warning, any further ToU violations will result in permanent suspension

An explanation of Account Penalties Policy can be found here: Account Penalties

* "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." --William Shakespeare

One of the first adventures you will embark upon within World of Warcraft will be that of choosing a character name. While your subsequent exploits should prove infinitely more exhilarating, great care should be given to name selection. The first impression other players have of you will be based on your name, so it's best to start off on the right foot. While choosing the perfect name for your character, guild, arena team, or pet is generally left to your discretion, we ask that you refrain from using certain types of names. These types of names are detailed in the categories below. If a name is found that violates these policies we will change the name and take further action if the name is inappropriate. In addition, the GM staff will only change a name that has been found in violation of this policy; we are unable to change character names upon request. Below are guidelines to help you determine whether or not the name you have chosen is appropriate for your character, guild, arena team, or pet. Hopefully, we encompass all manner of barred names; however there may be inappropriate names which do not fit into any of these categories. We reserve the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis, and in extreme cases, take action beyond what is detailed here.

Highly Inappropriate
Names which fall under the following categories are deemed to be highly inappropriate. Clarification on what constitutes each category can be found by clicking on the links below.

* Racial/Ethnic/National
* Extreme Sexuality/Violence
* Sexual Orientation
* Obscene/Vulgar

Moderately Inappropriate
Names which fall under the following categories are deemed to be mildly inappropriate. Clarification on what constitutes each category can be found by clicking on the links below.

* Harassing or Defamatory
* Blizzard Employees
* Inappropriate
* Advertising

Restricted
Names which fall under the following categories are restricted and will most likely not receive an account penalty on the first instance. Clarification on what constitutes each category can be found by clicking on the links below.

* Trademarks
* Pure Gibberish
* Contain "Leet" or "Dudespeak"
* Titles (Does not apply to Guild, Arena Team or Pet Names)
* Real World References
* Partial or Complete Sentences (Does not apply to Guild or Arena Team Names)

IMPORTANT

* Repeatedly violating any area of the Terms of Use (ToU), including the areas detailed above, will often result in temporary suspension from the game.
* This policy is not language-restrictive. Names that fall under this policy will always be subject to the repercussions listed, whether they are inappropriate in English or any other language.
* Questionable names may not be changed immediately, but at a later date, pending further review. Blizzard reserves the right to change any names we deem inappropriate or that violate policy.
* Players found to be in violation of the above policies may be assigned a randomly generated temporary name for their character, guild, arena team, or pet. An E-mail will be sent to the account's registered E-mail address with instructions on how to change his/her temporary name to one of their choice.

The bottom line is that we want World of Warcraft to be a fun and safe environment for all players. World of Warcraft is an MMORPG, and the key words are "Massively Multiplayer." In playing this game, you will encounter thousands of other players who share different experiences and come from vastly different backgrounds. While a certain name may not be offensive to you, consider the fact that that same name may have a completely different effect on someone else. We've done everything we can to make this a great game but now it's up to you, the players, to breathe life into the world. Choose wisely my friends.

Solution ID: 20421

Re: Ban request - KranK - 2010-04-23

Althend Wrote:Being noob or feeder is not a good reason to ban. ^_^
If the person intentionally spoils game to teammates, unless it not occasion it to ban?

Re: Ban request - Althend - 2010-05-21

Green_diablo and all opposite team who voted yes.

Re: Ban request - DerSatan - 2010-05-21

Althend Wrote:Green_diablo and all opposite team who voted yes.

Why should that be a ban? Its just an average kick. There is no official policy how to use the kick command (which wouldn't be able to change anything anyway).

Wether they want to kick an afk player, or they dont like you, want you leaver money and make you lose massive points in league rating, its totally up to the players, and a nice feature of Battle Tanks.

Strategical hint: Next time kick your teammates before they can kick you.

Re: Ban request - Althend - 2010-05-21

DerSatan Wrote:
Althend Wrote:Green_diablo and all opposite team who voted yes.

Why should that be a ban? Its just an average kick. There is no official policy how to use the kick command (which wouldn't be able to change anything anyway).

Wether they want to kick an afk player, or they dont like you, want you leaver money and make you lose massive points in league rating, its totally up to the players, and a nice feature of Battle Tanks.

Strategical hint: Next time kick your teammates before they can kick you.

I decided to not kick people unless they are really moronBig Grin

"a nice feature of btanks" "to make you lose massive points" ???

Title = ban request

Re: Ban request - ssl - 2010-05-22

I also lost massvie point due to people who started a kick vote against me "out of fun". The opposite team welcomes the vote and i am beeing kicked. See screenshot... I later saw the two remaining players of my team lost it.