Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting gold choices
This is an easy one...

Starting gold choices are 3k,4k, 5k, 10k, and 30k. So, what's up with 4000? This has never been used imo. How about 3,5,8,10,15,20,30?

Many games have been ruined by forgetting to click "custom"...

If you explained what is "Normal" and "Rush" it might be easier to click the right one. For example, make the button say: "Normal (3k lb)" That way, someone hosting "5k hb" would not pick normal by mistake. Rush is 10k...which bounty? It doesn't say.
Lol, "3k lb" (low bounty?) ^^

Normal mode has got =>normal<= bounty not low...
:shock:

laaaaaaaaaawl
hb destroyes brains! hb is a virus! it will make us all brainless hb players ahhh

its unbeliveble what hb did with battle tanks Sad Sad Sad
everybody thinks 5k hb is offically normal game mode

plz, someone, stop his virus as soon as possibly :cry:
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Lets make a HB map of Btanks 8.61c, and remove HB from the normal map. Maybe the map stops messing up and ruining poor people's games who just want to play a brainless match HIGHBOUNTY.
DerSatan Wrote:Lets make a HB map of Btanks 8.61c, and remove HB from the normal map. Maybe the map stops messing up and ruining poor people's games who just want to play a brainless match HIGHBOUNTY.
SCorpA1 Wrote:what about making a special version of bt with unbalanced in the name. in this map you only can pick 5k hb.
this version of bt wont be updated.
and then just continue the original map without hb.
the hb players keep on playing the old unbalanced version and the others have the new features of bt in a balanced version.
i think people who are playing an unbalanced version dont need new features

Big Grin
sounds similiar imo Big Grin

ps: selfquotes ftwBig Grin
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Looks like there will be a automode function for the autogames soon. So the autohost bots can host "no hb" (aka lb ^^) gamesSmile.
If there was a HB version and a normal version, which version do you think most people would play? If you guessed HB, then you are probably right.
Going long range in mid takes no skill, so stop telling yourselves otherwise.
i don't think so. if there would be two versions. hostbots (mostly hosted by btank-clans hardly hosted by other players) will mostly host the normal version. at these days ppl tend to join botgames and not normal hosted games so normal mode could maybe get more popular than hb mode. but this is just my five cents.

i think you have to try bringing out two different versions and see how ppl react.
Velocity2k Wrote:Looks like there will be a automode function for the autogames soon. So the autohost bots can host "no hb" (aka lb ^^) gamesSmile.

Looking forward to it, since 95% of BT games are hosted by bots anyway....
I'm not against more variations of starting gold. Gives the player more options to choose start gold.

I think the ultra rush should be brought back as fast option like in the older versions. Instead of only rush, normal and custom.
apfel. Wrote:i think you have to try bringing out two different versions and see how ppl react.

you didn't listenWink
There is no need for 2 mapversions when the automode feature of the bots will be available. It will be one and the same map but behave different when the automode feature is used. The modes that will be available for automode depend on exo's creativityWink. For example one mode where most of the options are still chooseable but not hb.
TKF Wrote:I'm not against more variations of starting gold. Gives the player more options to choose start gold.

Thank you TKF. A bunch of ppl responded about hb vs lb, I really don't care. You can play either one. But there is NO option to choose 7k, 15k, or 20k gold.

As for what I said about the "normal" button. This is an old problem from the bships days. Noobs pick "normal" and then they don't trade. They think "normal" is some magical fantasy land where they can do whatever they want. Actually "normal" is a specific mode: Trader.

In Btanks, calling it "normal" is presumptuous. It is actually "3K, LB, no-trade, no-fog, all-pick, etc." and should say so.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gold Hull->Power pack->new combo ??? RAF_Fenix 1 2,723 2014-03-21, 13:29:20
Last Post: Prog
  Force gold distribution ckibibi 2 3,452 2014-02-17, 18:12:58
Last Post: ckibibi
Exclamation ally gold FlashVanMaster 1 2,794 2012-10-18, 05:48:10
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Make gold update every minute. scron2 1 2,777 2012-02-22, 14:33:14
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Leavers gold proportionnaly with ELO? Max 11 8,357 2012-02-07, 18:13:39
Last Post: Max