Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah plz do it!!!!
85.71%
6 85.71%
No never, it sucks!
14.29%
1 14.29%
Yeah it would be nice but ze need to discuss the balance.
0%
0 0%
Another idea (answer the topic)
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repair item, regen item
I suggest making repair pack (1500 and 3000) heal allied tank in range too :p
Maybe increase its price of 500 gold, but making it heal yourself and heal all tank in 300 range would really improve this item and give it a new function.

Concerning the regen item (75-150 hp/sec), maybe give an aura that regen allied tank too, something like 20-40 hp/sec.

Currently the items are quit weak and does really extra value to the gameplay. The repair item costs less than hull but is quit predictable and stopppable by stun. Making it heal allied too would renforce teamplay and supportSmile

What do you think?
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
They will become cheaper in the next version as you in the betateam should allready know.
Prog Wrote:They will become cheaper in the next version as you in the betateam should allready know.

The regen one I know. But it is more to add some gameplay. For example teleport fast to an allied players in difficulty and use the repair kit ^_^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Well, the cooldowns of the kits get decreased too in the next version,...
Well, I think that a suggestion like this is pretty good. The repair items are dull. Maybe I shouldn't change the items themself, but rather add a new blueprint which makes some kind of aoe items out of them.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I would suggest taking a look at some of the more exotic versions of battle ships, like battleships crossfire. That has some good healing ideas. And perhaps some special healer/hull combo that could be bought at the new side lane stores, or are those only for weapons?
Agreed. Lowering price will only make a weapon more early game instead of late. Which means its not worth the slot it holds.
๏̮๏
Well the Power and Strength Pack is already a combination of hull and repair - i often use in late game - or if I use stell hull - in late midgame.

But another Repairpack wouldnt do much Harm if it is possible to combine it - maybe even something like Speedpack+Regen/Repair or so. If you retreat by a click you also could heal and rise up your escape chances. --> "Escape"-Pack or "Emergency"-Pack :mrgreen:
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Like a more annoying repair wood from battleships? Ouch that would be really annoying and hard to kill, but for something that strong it should be fairly expensive.....
But this isnt bships. HP regen isnt very useful, but if you added aoe regen to the current repair bots item then the item will be worth the slot it takes up. Managing inventory in BT can be much more challenging because you go through weapons and items quite fast.

And also althend, adding options to the poll resets the poll and all votes...
๏̮๏
Well in Bships the prices of weapondamage and regen are not blanced! big regen heals about 70HP/sec for 5000g , and a big weapon for 5000-6000g deals just about the same damage. Then you got hulls in some Bship reducing damage 30% till even 50% --> then 2 weapons 5000g would just deal the damage you repairs every second...

In Btanks close combat weapons, like poison 5555g, deal a lot damage -> 667/sec. The lvl2 Repairbot heals just 150/sec for 4450 gold. Also in Battletanks strong damage abilties exist - like demonstun + ultimate nearly 4.000damage at max. In combination with several weapons you never heal it away just with regeneration within a "hot" fight, because in battletanks the fights are much faster than in BshipsWink [one reason why I changed long long ago :mrgreen: ]
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Well in bships pro 1.199 weapons are exponentially balanced, that means expensive weapons does less dps than cheaper weapons. But Battle Tanks are more balanced than any other bships version i have played. It's just that no proper mapper maps bship maps, just noob mappers I guess. Battleships Pro 1.199 is the most balanced version I have played among the bships maps, at least the mapper tried to balance battleships in this version.

I like battle tanks cuz the mapper isn't unbalanced.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Backpack item? gozo1985 4 4,556 2014-01-12, 02:52:21
Last Post: BtankNoob
  New item idea: Titanium Hull psycodiver 8 6,614 2014-01-12, 02:49:37
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Item Buy Hotkeys Exodus 8 8,157 2012-11-30, 12:58:40
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Repair robots BENNIE.FM 12 9,758 2012-10-18, 13:51:23
Last Post: Prog
  Repair Robots UnifiedDoom 24 17,077 2012-10-05, 19:39:47
Last Post: BENNIE.FM