Poll: Would you like items "Reinforcements" and "Mortal team" to cost 200 gp?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, they are useless at the moment - they should be cheaper
9.09%
1 9.09%
No, there price is perfect. No need to be cheaper.
36.36%
4 36.36%
Meybe. Haven't desided yet.
0%
0 0%
I am absolutely agree that they should be 200 gp cheaper.
9.09%
1 9.09%
No way! I am absolutely against making these items cheaper!
18.18%
2 18.18%
It will be too cheap as 200. about 300-350 should be better.
27.27%
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reinforcements is too expencive.
I haven't seen anyone using the reinforcements and its simple - its too expencive. Take a look:
Troop command: cost 2500
Reinforcements: cost 400
2500 : 400 = 6,25 ( you only need do use it for 7 times and you are in bonus )
Also troop command as a troop aura what will make troops 20% better in dammage and also you can sell the item for 1250 gp.
The only reason of reinforcements of usage is conquering a CP - but noone still uses it there.
Its too expencive at the start and its too weak in the mid and end.
Also I should say the same to mortal team. At mortal team I see no point at all ( it has no point at CP conquering, too). Everybody uses siege pack (aura what decreases enemys buildings defence and can be usend much more and can be sold).

I know these items are ment to be used in critical situation but theres no situation for these items.
I think it wont be used as mass to defeat enemys - its also feed.
what about buffing them by giving them an additional aura creep?
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
An aura creep would also be good. I support giving them an extra aura creep. But I don't think it would solve the problem once for all.
Also they should have the same aura as the reinforcements and mortal team has.
Troop Command has 25 sec cooldown. Reinforcements have 5-6 sec cooldown. You cannot compare 6.25 times so easily. You can buy 3 mortars and use 9 of them to destroy a laser tower in a few seconds. You cannot do that with a siege pack.
They all have different situations. You can buy a reinforcement to capture a cp while not holding a inventory space. But when you buy a TC your inventory is blocked afterwards. You can use it 3.125 times and sell it if you wantBig Grin
Trolololo
good players will use the troops. troops can get you a free kill and sometimes a dbl kill. many players will tp in to save a base and then die because they are surprised by troops. you quickly get your money back from the kill and the base capture.
Well at least I haven't seen noone using it. Meybe it should be cheaper but not as so cheap as 200. What about 300-350?

I made a new extra option (sorry that it deleted votes :| ).
It's a consumable which gives you an advantage. It isn't supposed to be profitable if you choose to make your chances higher. 400 is cheap enough imo!
Really? These items are same as "not existing". If the items are well balanced why noone never use it?
Doomhammer112 Wrote:Really? These items are same as "not existing". If the items are well balanced why noone never use it?
Noone? What games are you playing?? I almost always use this everytime when I capture a cp and wins the capture in most cases. It's owning. Not meant for using it on the battlefield, it's a waste.
i think there well priced and fine the way it is.Besides reinforcements has an element of surprise
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Hmm at least when I play and even I see troops they use troop command, not reinforcements. I agree that at conquering a CP you can use it but when you will use mortal team? Is it worth to use it at attacking enemy base?
Mortars are worth using (in pub, in higher skilled games there won't be this situation) against early laser tower in mid.

Way more important: There are situations in which you should get mortars to kill a barricade fast enough to capture a cp before the enemys respawn.
I use the mortars too. Sometimes even additionally to siege pack to make a short attack.

But the troops are not good for 400 Gold I think. As someone wrote Troopcommand is a long time investment with additional 20% strength aura. With 25sec cooldown you will reach the 2500gold worth in comparison to the 400gold troops after 7*25Second=175seconds. Thats means if you instantly use the troopcommand after 3minutes :mrgreen:

Well I think as consumable it should cost about 300 like mortars or really get the additional auracreep.

Also 10 Troops spawning instead of 5 and 400 cost could be possible to buff it. I dont use the consumable troops, because it rare that you can turn arround a situation which is 400Gold worth.
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Gammagulp Wrote:I use the mortars too. Sometimes even additionally to siege pack to make a short attack.

But the troops are not good for 400 Gold I think. As someone wrote Troopcommand is a long time investment with additional 20% strength aura. With 25sec cooldown you will reach the 2500gold worth in comparison to the 400gold troops after 7*25Second=175seconds. Thats means if you instantly use the troopcommand after 3minutes :mrgreen:

Well I think as consumable it should cost about 300 like mortars or really get the additional auracreep.

Also 10 Troops spawning instead of 5 and 400 cost could be possible to buff it. I dont use the consumable troops, because it rare that you can turn arround a situation which is 400Gold worth.
I agree with you. I think 300-350 should be the best option.
I think the current reinforcements should be very cheap, around 200 but a new reinforcement item should be created to reflect 'advanced troop command' - 800 gold for a bigger troop summon, with massive cooldown to prevent spam.
๏̮๏
But could you just use the advanced reinforcements and then reinforcements instantly after that or you need to wait the same cooldown of the advanced reinforcements to use any reinforcements again?