Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank Basic Cannon
Why is every tank's basic cannon "skill" the same? I think that as a tank gets more expensive, the damage done by it's basic cannon should go up as well...

Not sure how to figure a formula, but there are many smart people out there capable of that...

Just never seemed right that a 800g Light Tank's cannon was as powerful as a 18k infernal's cannon...lol
It would increase incentive to save for biggertank. (already enough incentive for it)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
INDEEDSmile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
But they aren't all the same.

The Scout has a long-range Creep only cannon
The Hunter has a long-range Hero only Cannon
The titan has no cannon at all.

But I get what you mean, and I disagree. The extra hp and the stronger non-cannon abilities already make the other tanks strong enough.

However I wouldn't be averse to having some tanks use a shorter range cannon, or even a building-only cannon
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
I agree that better tanks should get better tank weapons. As it is right now it is just not worth to skill them most of the time.
Is SC2 - Battle Tanks out yet?
but in NORMAL games its like, the better your tank is, the higher is your level(and the damage of the skill), so its a bit more balanced as you think, but its really true.
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
GooglyBoogly Wrote:However I wouldn't be averse to having some tanks use a shorter range cannon, or even a building-only cannon

+1
Well every tank should have some kind of normal tank weapon, and not every tank is the same. Exo should consider that tank cannon is quite valuable as a skill, possibly more that normal tank skills in some cases. In BT and some other games, its more of a 'default' skill that most units/heros share which is why i believe it is in bt. Time to make it better!
๏̮๏
Including Demon i always level Tank Cannon. But after demon it becomes useless. Must take off the skill from tanks above 10k or maybe some buff would be nice.
Trolololo
why don´t make a survey?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crazywolf777 Tank Ideas crazywolf777 2 3,277 2014-01-24, 11:04:12
Last Post: crazywolf777
  Basic Magic gozo1985 3 4,664 2013-07-23, 20:47:43
Last Post: gozo1985
  it is time for us to get a radar van / tank 091846 2 3,360 2013-07-11, 17:15:29
Last Post: 091846
  Exploder tank Max 7 6,804 2013-04-29, 02:26:29
Last Post: gozo1985
  New Tank: Siege Tank TKF 1 4,266 2013-02-27, 08:08:35
Last Post: AeroniumX