Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapontransfer from midshop to lanes
Well, as the middle shop got the bombs(vs ground player tanks) and the AAgun (vs air player tanks). Why not transferring them to the side lane shop, where the Flak and Axelauncher is. With work nearly the same. Its just a matter of organization for new playersSmile
Maybe put the artillery in mid, because it is a special weapon as well. If exo implement new items the question of organisation will existSmile
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
+1
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
if there's still open room in the side shops why not put in some weaopons that are also available in other shops as well for now untill new weapons are available. or let nets, and tp breakers be sold there also. or maybe put side shops that have consumable goods sold somewhere else in the map. or what ever happened to putting consumable items for sale in cps? that seemed like a favorable idea.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Agreed, move weaker mid weapons to side, everything but bonfire to mid.

ALL expensive weapons in mid makes more sense, rather than 'just another shop'. This changes balance in favour of mid, getting expensive weapons will be harder (all in mid, none in side) but that was the same before side shops. Possibly making comebacks harder.

It could go either way, expensive in side and cheap in mid, so buying big weapons on defense is made easier.

Dont forget, up until side shops, weapons can only be bought in base of mid, now there are two shops of 'side shop weapons'. If youre buying from enemy base (me) youve already won, or they left the front door open. Or you did it for fun.

Personally, im completely FOR making mid more important, so it is an important location, mid sees most combat anyway.
๏̮๏
+1 on OT

-Ayehsia-
agree
+1
I think all start weapons can buyable at base. Currently Bonefire and Machinegun are only weapons can't be bought at base. So Artillery and Plasma Fragments can be sent to side shops and Machinegun and Bonefire replaced with them. And Swarm of Chaos can be sent to Middle replaceing Machinegun.
Trolololo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1vs1's equal out lanes qweqqweq 1 1,394 2008-07-10, 17:04:35
Last Post: qweqqweq