Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE NEWBCOCK CHALLENGE
Team newbcock hereby announces a challenge to ANY 2v2 Battle Tanks Squadron with the doorknockers to put in my mouth for a match to determine who has the smallest dick! I know its me :wink: Shhhh dont tell anyone though :oops: Hi everyone my name is Newbcock. Im part of team Newbcock. Im ust your typical average attention whore and ill do anything and everything for you to pay attention to me! Id even suck your cock :wink: I had a rough childhood. My stepdad used to put me in a sack and beat me with a rubber hose whenever he wanted an arm workout. Hes very strong! Confusedhock: When i was little my priest used to tell me that i could find god in this pants! Confusedhock: i never found god, but i kept finding this hard thing and he said if i kept rubbing it god woud come out... Still not sure what he meant :?: Anyways, Ill say dumb stuff like im invincible and unbeatable just so everyone wants to play me even though i lose all time and i know that even losing once means i just made myself look pretty fucking stupid lololololol, its ok im used to looking dumb :lol: hahaha I wont ever admit i lost because i need to pretend im the best to feel good cause im pretty worthless inside cause once i admit that you guys will stop paying attention to me and that will make me cry :oops: Now than lets get down to business! The newbcock challenge. Anyone who wants to play me and see my massive skills has to come to channel clan little dick. Dont ask :oops: My mom said its not my fault that its so small! But yea if you want a match theres one rule, i have to suck your dick before we play, sorryz thats just my thing :wink: We're undefeated at being unhetero! :twisted: Hope to hear from you soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------GO TEAM NEWBCOCK! Tongue

PS Im accepting applications for other team Newbcock members, I need a Newbock1, Newbcock2, and Newbcock3 Smile
lol.... reminds me to team newbcake...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Im fucking in. Im newcock7.

@ChronicStoned
you dont say

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LAWLAWLAWLAWLMAO

newbcock = chronicstoned
๏̮๏
ChronicStoned Wrote:lol.... reminds me to team newbcake...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Team Newbcake? Pssssssshhhh :cry: Total posers. We were sucking dicks long before they were :x
*Cough
Newbcake's last visit:
*Cough
Last visited:
Fri 27 Mar 09, 07:39
*Cough
Newbcock's join date
*Cough
*Cough
bobbob247 Wrote:*Cough
Newbcake's last visit:
*Cough
Last visited:
Fri 27 Mar 09, 07:39
*Cough
Newbcock's join date
*Cough
*Cough

Usually when im coughing like that my priest is inspecting my scrotum :lol:

GO TEAM NEWBCOCK! we're undefeated/unbeatable. Any more challengers?
Let me just find a different teammate every single time and say that my team is undefeated.
bobbob247 Wrote:Let me just find a different teammate every single time and say that my team is undefeated.

Are you part of team newbcock? :o
How did you know our secret mottos? :cry:
Team Newbcock Rule#1
Whenever you lose ALWAYS MAKE AN EXCUSE! THAT WAY ITS NEVER YOUR FAULT AND YOURE ALWAYS UNDEFEATED! :lol:
K for a start they not undefeated so all those post have lead to nothing LOL
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
BENNIE.FM Wrote:K for a start they not undefeated so all those post have lead to nothing LOL

Its true Sad Team Newbcock is not undefeated :oops: We lose all the time, i just lie and say im undefeated :cry:

I just say that cause im really insecure and i want people to like me but i dont know any other way to do it cause i think ill be real cool if i tell everyone im undefeated :oops:
I have a little dick, its pathetic :|

after all im undefeated and the best player. <-------------- I lied :wink:

post all my matches -- i just dont lose, ty <--------------- I totally fooled you guys with this lie hahahaha :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  team newbcake CHALLENGE newbcake3 11 5,787 2009-05-04, 12:10:35
Last Post: Tynkywinky