Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wisp detonate ladder bug?
I detonated a wisp on my own units to see if it drained their mana and it took mana from both types of druids but not the two fairy dragons.

is this a bug or a feature? is there a place to report or discuss stuff like this? anyone know?

I'd be happy to share ladder info with anyone who's interested. I'm trying to get back in the top 5 for solo ladder player in lordaeron now since no one seems willing to challenge me for my btanks title (which i only got since i was basically the only descent player in lordaeron playing league). To be honest, i'm getting a little tired of btanks. either games are too boring and have bad feeders or i have to play with a shit load of lag and often wait a while for games to start. allmost all northrend players complain of lag when loosing and want to cancel league and cry like babies. Many players in east and nothrend seem to me to be using many different league accounts and wrong passwords for league on purpose, i get custom kicked from 75% of any pub i join. most skilled players do the same thing every game and are predictable and boring. most bad players are well... just shitty. I'm sure i'll get bored with ladder again and re-prioritize btanks as number 1 again eventually. For now i'm just slowing down my volume of batnks play. I still love btanks and it's by far my favorite map though!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
It's intended, becouse the unit is immune to magic.