Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXODUS come here ftw
Heres a suggestion that you can take straight away:

Change/add text to the loading screen. This is such a great place that has been underused and in most games i play, loading ALWAYS takes around 1min. Theres always someone with a slow computer, or someone who didnt press a key when they are loaded. Without pressing a key, my load 'ends' automatically about 1min anyway.

So things to add or change:

- Link to this FORUM and giving an incentive,
eg. Visit forum.btanks.net for the official Battle Tanks forum where you can give suggestions and talk to the mapmaker himself.

- Make the date BIGGER so noobs can see that the map is new and constantly updated. Maybe even give a list of the past few versions and release dates to reassure new players.

- Perhaps put a table or list of modes or a description,
eg. High Bounty (HB) increases the gold income and bounty of creeps, structures and tanks. Fun mode. For better balance play normal.
Actaully i just want HB mode to be very clearly a fun mode that DOES have imbalance issues.

- Maybe add the names of the most active BT channels. This would require a lot of feedback because some channels are active sometimes or whatever.

Clan BT seems empty whenever im on but at like 4am its pretty full. This should help intrested players find more BT players. Problem is the diversity of the 4 servers so there could be too much text. To combat this make text smaller and loading time is long enough for large amounts of text to be viable. Its annoying in some maps that have too much info in loading screen but the game takes 5-10 secs to load.
๏̮๏
And I thought we were starting to get past this HB needs to be broadcast as a fun mode nonsense.

Text at load up is fine, but lets make it useful, not elitist pro propaganda.
there's no extra room for text in the loading screen. the only way to put more info in it is to take more info out.

and by the way: i think clan bt in lordaeron is still one of the top 3 best and most active btanks channels there are in the world. it's just that loraderon has east and west usa players, canada players, asia players, and europe players, so we're busy at many different times.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqqweq Wrote:there's no extra room for text in the loading screen. the only way to put more info in it is to take more info out.

In another thread they are thinking of a new lodescreen. So i think you can put in a textbox with more information
Sorry for my bad english^^
There is still long time to finish load screen.Smile
Trolololo
visit clan bugWink there always 2-10 guys round there