Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save a replay whenever u play with/against newcakes
What newcakes impressed me were not only F words, but always "miracle" happens. Here are two examples: one: They always have 1 trader in their team, and the trader grows twice as fast as I,although I kept killing them and farmed pretty well. When I was like lvl12, their trader was lvl21. That amazed me. The other example was that they can turn on share items when I was hosting the game. They can autokick my teammates even they had been kicked off the game. I hope they may play honestly ,not playing trickly or spoke F words.So... Do save a replay when playing with/against them.
They are assholes and jerks. I would avoid regardless of skill.

As for the levels, can buy.
Team sharing, selling weapons so a single player can buy at 75% price.
The kicking, FUCK them, they should be banned or blacklisted for being dicks. Of course ive only just heard what other people have said..

Common practice is to ban people who talk shit.
๏̮๏
Yeah theyre losers...I have a replay of a 2v2, haven't watched it yet, I'll post it if things look weird.
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
i cant help to notice this thread died immediately after creation
Yeah no one really cares about two dorks....
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
Dr.McNinja Wrote:They are assholes and jerks. I would avoid regardless of skill.

As for the levels, can buy.
Team sharing, selling weapons so a single player can buy at 75% price.
The kicking, FUCK them, they should be banned or blacklisted for being dicks. Of course ive only just heard what other people have said..

Better yet, they can split into two teams, and have one person continuously feed the other for 5 minutes straight (before he gets booted)... Always fun to play against someone twice your bounty. Smile - Or in Newb's point of view... 1/2
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promote team play Max 7 5,993 2014-02-13, 19:08:16
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Watch replay and tell me kick system isn't useless griffin1987 4 4,854 2013-08-23, 03:04:52
Last Post: Prog
  new column for replay upload and download mooneye 8 7,046 2011-05-05, 01:50:26
Last Post: prohunter
  A player feed on purpose should be banned(with replay) mooneye 8 4,522 2010-08-04, 17:17:35
Last Post: eSVau