Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
creep uprade
the endgame really sucks. if a team controls any controlpoint, it won. the other team aint a chance to achieve the good weapons in the middle or a better tank in the second factory. cant you do a creep upgrade(for also 2000gold), like armor or weapon upgrade, that increases the amount of units spawned in your teams HQ? a defense tower is only a temporary solution and the hard stream of opponents that crashes your base is deadly in any case!
This is intentional, to prevent games to become 3-4 hour stalemate games. This way games shouldn't be longer than 2 hour games, perhaps 2.5 hours.

The team which controls most CP's get more creep gold, more creep upgrades every 5 minutes and if they also kill your factories, their creep gold would be several thousands every 5 minutes which should be enough for the winning team to give the final death blow to the other team.
Actually there is already what you want, but only few people know/use it:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is rarely used. What about buffing spawning chance to 22/44/66%?
Aura creeps are strong, but instead of making them stronger i would suggest decreasing their cost
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2010-12-15, 22:41:52)eSVau Wrote: Aura creeps are strong, but instead of making them stronger i would suggest decreasing their cost

Yep, and they only work in combination with other creeps pretty well, so in the endgame they are kind of useless, arent they?
if the enemy team captured everything then there are some facts about creeps:

- you will get less upgrades (so your creeps are weaker)
- you have less creeps (capturable facs also spawning creeps)
- you cant build creep facs outside base (they will get destroyed easily)
- you have temporary a bit more gold but less after each 5 minute income (to use it for creep ups)

so if you want to spawn more creeps and uping them to aura creeps i think the 3 ups + command center (11k cost all together) will MAYBE JUST compensate what you already behind.
And if you use all your gold for this you will not be able to capture back or start a sneaky attack.

Thats just some facts... so i agree. Its so hard to push back if you dont have a well coordinated team and its even more harder if you also behind in creeping or kills.

Making this upgrades cheaper will not change anything. Becouse if they want they can up them too....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kill the creep!!! UUuuraahh ooow.. ooow sound AeroniumX 2 3,016 2012-04-04, 12:19:03
Last Post: applecheese
  Prevent creep blocking ssl 17 8,207 2010-11-24, 02:59:03
Last Post: 091846
  A new creep kingnounours 29 10,085 2010-08-18, 05:02:10
Last Post: kingnounours
  A General Creep for more gold and diversity Gammagulp 5 3,291 2009-07-23, 17:04:21
Last Post: Dr.McNinja
  make creep upgrade a single purchase benben10 11 5,282 2009-01-09, 16:57:47
Last Post: ChronicStoned