Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 54 bugs.
Hi! i am a Battle Tank player from Argentina, i dont play in official servers since i doesnt got an official cd keyTongue

But.. i have been playing battle tanks for too long, i dont guess i am a real pro player, well.. in my server there arent many pro players... so its difficult to test my skillTongue

Well... i have been playing the latest Versions, and i would want to help a bit, with bug submition. I dont know if the following were already submited, but i will submit them once again.

1. Armor requirements, there is no tank in the castle, it is listed that the tanks, have requirements, but they doesnt have. In the other tank shop, Hunter has armor requirement, but frost tank no.. i can buy a frost tank at 25 mins of a game without problems.

2. This isnt a bug.. but i think hunter is a little unbalanced. Yesterday, we played a rush mode, 10k, all my team bought hunters, we were 4 hunters. So... enemys were all ground, we use the skill that damages 5% per second, and killed them with ultimate and the other skill... they coudlnt do anything! if they entered to the Factory, they died in a few seconds. I guess its pretty unbalanced. Then, with a frost tank and 2 hunters, we killed a titan.. without ANY problem, the skill that damages 5% per second... its too much!! if the enemy has 25k, it will be dealing 1.5k per second.. if you retain them, with other skills, such the ice stun from frost tank, and the ultimate from the hunter... they cannot do anything. I dont have any replay... i really forgot to save them.

Hum.. i guess they were more.. if i remember i will post them.

PS: Sorry for my baaad english!! as i said before i am from latin america.
Hi there, if you take note you will notice there is a (Only with extended requirements) in the tooltips above those requirements. That is only enabled when you play custom mode and select "more tanks with requirements". I guess you play normal mode, right?
Albert Einstein - The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible.
Make some money! http://www.ourbestpal.com/
1. why does the whole team get gound tanks against a team of 4 hunters?

2. why dont the ground tanks teleport out og this 5% skill?

3. why are they standing so close together that they cann all be hit by one AoE, or what did tanks do which werent in that cloud?

these are questions you have to ask before you say that he is unbalanced (in terms of too good).
seems like u played vs ai.
they always are crowed at control points and often they use skills at the same time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goblin Tank and Infernal Bugs gozo1985 2 3,801 2012-01-20, 18:35:54
Last Post: gozo1985
  English Spanish version of btanks borky 6 7,388 2011-04-21, 03:14:10
Last Post: Saiyuki
  Corrupt save files on version 8.73 JakarandaPanda 4 6,924 2011-04-19, 13:14:38
Last Post: Saiyuki
  [8.72b] 2 bugs 091846 6 4,778 2010-11-01, 17:12:28
Last Post: ssl
  A few Minor Bugs [8.72b] TKF 6 5,096 2010-10-30, 16:53:23
Last Post: ssl