Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter Critical Error
I was just testing out the hunter against 5 comps and the game crashed at about 15 min I think. I was using the ultimate I believe when it crashed....no message at all, game exited like I had pressed alt f4. Here's the replay if it helps...
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
I think its a bug with hunters ultimate, because i also had it several times. The game just shuts down without any error messages.
It happened in LAN mode and in Bnet. I dont think its related to the time u play, just sometimes when ulitmate is used.
No, it's the Acid Cloud. I already fixed it, but there is also another bug which has to be fixed, after that is done, I'll upload the bugfix-version.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I already had another 8.54 critical error with one AI against 2 AI´s (beacause of testing ^^)
me light T., my AI light T
enemy AI´s demolisher and scout

after 5 or 6 minutes without buying a new weapon and some fights in mid the game crashed. (I dont use extraprogramms, so I cannot save a replay of crashed games)
(weapons were only standard, bombarding, Bow, Fan of k.)
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Yeah, the AI also has a fatal error possibility somewhere in its code, but I couldn't find it up until now. I think it's the last one left, but it's also the hardest one to find. I will still continue testing and hope to find the bug some day.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minor tooltip error on Orbital TKF 1 4,068 2012-12-11, 23:24:09
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.74] Trade hunter pack raven.ru 0 2,042 2012-02-18, 03:24:42
Last Post: raven.ru
  [8.73c] Hunter restores full mana after using skills RaptorXI 0 2,276 2011-06-17, 00:03:55
Last Post: RaptorXI
  [8.71b] Hunter Ultimate Nepharius 3 3,484 2010-09-11, 02:58:18
Last Post: AGGInator
  [8.68] trader hunter pack doesnt give temporary speed boost benben10 2 2,530 2010-03-25, 16:28:45
Last Post: Paladon