Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Performance sometimes laggy
I think all of you know that with "bad" hosts the connection is really laggy and you sometimes have got 1 till 2 seconds delay for your actions.
The next point is, that I think the battlenet makes some strange disconnects or show strange behavior recently.

In Battletanks I sometimes experienced diffent abilities to take very much connection speed.

I played a game, where my team with 3 Thunder tanks and at least one enemy at the lane took the thunder storm with the area damage over time.
Additionally 1 enemy took goblin I suppose and used the shockwave ultimate.

In this situation even with -e command the game for 2 - 3 seconds gets so laggy, that even if you want no other move command or ability using command can be given to your tank.
There is no suggestion I can give, this is just a feedback, what I sometimes experienced with special tanks and abilities.
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
I use bl to ping hosts. I leave the game if ping is higher than 150-200ms. Sometimes the firewall prevents ping, and all I can do then, is to hope for a laggfree game.

I don't like to host games myself, cuz everyone complains that they have 1 sec delay or more.

Also there is lc. I don't understand this program, as when i used it, the lagg was still the same
I even wonder why people kick other with 150ms or up to 200ms Delay, because battletanks is nearly playable with 0.9seconds delay.

So If I want to change direction I usally at least click 0.5 sec earlier, because I know I will drive or stay some time before my tank is doing what I wantBig Grin.

And 1sec is a usual delay with big effect abilities if you ask me ^^ (even if my ping is usally between 45 and maximum 110ms; usally about 70)
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
delay is twice your ping minimum + other unknown delays caused by the bnet server.
Lol TKF its not you that has to use LC its the host that has to use itTongue

If you want a good delay reduction program try the newest dota client or vck. Both are easy to understand programs and reduce delay significantly. I don't know though if dc already updated due to the wc3 update.
(Of course like with all delay reduction the host has to use this program ;P )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performance Score End Screen Prog 2 4,104 2014-06-12, 05:47:01
Last Post: GodStrongArms