Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.48]Drones Airship
After I read the suppose threat to it and was used to playing Airship very often with drones earlier I think it is a bug :|

There are several behaviors the drones can show:

1.) the drones fly instantly, without attacking, in enemy base direction in straight line
2.) drones stack and attack the next enemy and fire as their cooldown ends (mass damage) and EVEN follow enemy tanks maybe out of Range
3.) if 2.) happens they sometimes return and can heal more than 3.000HP (y I experienced that with drone lvl4 or so), BUT sometimes stay till they die - so fight longer but no heal

I talked to someone and came to the conclusion, that the Drones could behave like Creeps (maybe only command when they are spawned) - that they count as units for Ghost tank soul heal (or whats its name) as they die/return and that the Ghost tank receive HP, was already in earlier versions, but may underline that possability.

So... no enemy in Range --> attack enemy base direction
Enemy in range - attack stand and fire till all dead - move to next - attack all dead

Sry I dont have a replay of that, but I think several Players already experienced it.
If you want to reproduce. Take 2nd Force - go to mid infront of the 2 Cannon towers and stay near to the Flagg with the platform. There I got nearly 40%Chance - but if you want I try to repeat and make replay - often enemy tinker build tower there.
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
It's possible to make a unit movement system based on triggers, which removes the invulnerability by locust and make the drones targetable by weapons and give them very low hp. But the problem with that, is that may give the airship a huge damage share, so to make up for the imbaness of damage share, hp drain should be removed.

I make make such one in GUI, so I guess there no problem for Exodus to make that system.

Picture
[attachment=0]

In my BT mod, I removed the healing part of healing drones skill and instead given the fighter 2 small plasma guns instead (phönix fire based) and 1 dmg attack just to track targets. In this way they target random units, instead of only attack the target they pursue.

Attached Files Image(s)

i have experienced this with airship, its lvl 3 and 4 i think it happends. Never seend it in lvl 1,2 or 5.
What happend is the drones go mental on a unit, and to another, and another.. untills the time runs out.

I will try to catch a replay of it.
Suit up!
If you catch up to the drones before they die often some return and give massive healing!!! Confusedhock:
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
I have also experienced this and often (when i start with custom mode 5k lvl 10 tanks) the other team will get at least 3 people going straight for the airship with no weapons so mabye this bug has been noticed by more people and they are starting to use it to their advantage.

The main problems i have noticed is the flying dones stack and mass dmg/follow a tank and also mass heal after they return (if they dont die)
I havnt seen the problem with the drones flying straight to enemy base but could be occuring...
The Drones are imba.

I recognized the problem now several times. I fought at south lane with a Heavy Tank (Fireball Cannon, Upgrade) against an Airship (2 Basic Magic, Upgrade).
As I had only 3000 HP left I wanted to move back to CP. The Drones of the Airship has taken this 3k HP within 2 seconds. The enemy Airship was out of range...

Pls. fix this Bug because most of the players now knew this Bug and uses it.
Northrend: Proud shaman of Clan BuG.
Azeroth: Proud shaman of Clan BTOW.

Don`t be afraid - be happy!
Also you can discuss your opinion on the airship drones here as well.

I also think this skill is unbalanced.