Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.48] Scout Tower Bug
the most time i try to build towers of scout they won't be build!
this bug wasnt fixed
it seems like this bug is similar to the one with the artillery shot. if the scout uses the skill and you give another command instantly, the tower doesnt appear.

its just a possibility, just pay attention on that next time.
I think it is extremely boring. I had such problem big couple of times and I don't think I have enough time to make one more 'technical' delay.

Please, remove this 'nerf' from that skill. It was nerfed enough :roll:
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
lol, its not a nerf. its like that since the scout was introduced.

its a bug. wether its fixable or not, i dont know. if its the same thing as with the artillery shot of the demolisher, its not fixable, but maybe a workaround would be possible.
DerSatan Wrote:lol, its not a nerf. its like that since the scout was introduced.
it was an irony, dude...Smile
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
I think currently that skill works totally differnt from the tinker tower.

So what about changing the base of that skill so that the tower is built like the tinker tower (but in zero time) instead of "throwig" it.
That may fix the bug.

Mfg

Andibert
Wehr Rächtschreibfeler findet darf sie behallten.

Join a BT Clan!! NOW!!!
I played a game recently with the scout, and several times the tower didn't spawn.
I have noticed two things that seem to cause this bug to occur. The first is like previously mentioned, giving any other command immediately after trying to place the tower will cause it to not work. The second is placing the tower too close to other objects on the map like trees, buildings, shops, etc. I tried to place about 30 towers in a game and about 10-15 of them worked. The rest didn't.
I think this bug occurs more often than just when you make another click or action after pressing where you want the tower to go. It makes very frequently for me. The only way I know to minimize the chance of it doing this is have the scout already facing the direction he needs to move in to plant and don't try to place it on top of pre-existing units. It's still really annoying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.73c] Force tower drop items eSVau 3 3,591 2011-04-14, 09:53:48
Last Post: ssl
  repair robots transferring from npc tower Desktop_General 2 3,542 2011-03-28, 14:02:01
Last Post: eSVau
  [8.72c] Tower Modules hotkey (Tinker) RaptorXI 2 3,038 2010-12-16, 22:46:14
Last Post: TKF
  [8,72b] Protective Tower Bug Ger-Dyers-Eve 4 3,013 2010-10-24, 17:03:08
Last Post: AGGInator
  League(Last Games-Tower Kills) RandomAcc 2 3,047 2010-06-14, 05:06:51
Last Post: RandomAcc