Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webmaster needed
As you might know, i dont only play Battle Tanks in Warcraft, i also really like Civilization Wars.

It happened that the forum of Civ Wars broke down, and the old webmaster apparently dont want to set up a new forum.

If you have significant webmastering experience and are interested in running a site like that (maybe interested in Civ Wars, too), contact me.

the old forum had about 1500 registered members, the posting activity was comparable to the activity here, maybe a little bit higher.

p.s.: you are only allowed to do that job if your BT activity doesnt suffer by that Smile
if you need only a new host for the website, i can do that.
No Support via PM!!
i think thats what is needed, but im not really sure what exactly that webmaster should do, as i dont know much about it.

all i know is that the civ wars forum redirects to http://server.newfusion.net/suspended.page/?act=idx for about a day, and in the civ wars channel (azeroth) i got a message that they search a guy who got webmaster experience :roll:

if youre interested, you should contact Misused]Shaft on azeroth, hes the guy whos planning that.
whats the civwars channel on that server? civwars is empty ^^
No Support via PM!!
the channel is "clan eat"

i know you found it, but if anyone is interested ^^
ok, looks like i'll host the civwars forumSmile

more infos monday
No Support via PM!!