Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan's Shutdown
has anyone suggested chaning the effect of the ability slightly so that the targeted building switches sides for the period of the spell, or else it starts to just auto-fire at anything in range?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Is this topic still stalling? I would like to see a ability that replaces the boring shutdown ability. Horselance mentioned something about firestorm. Maybe make that a kinda long duration damage spell that is super effective against structures, but also damages units to.
@TKF:
I think we had enough similar spells, one new spell of such is boring. I want something new to gameplay and you have my suggestion.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
well, it's still not moved to solved section so i'll take another shot at it...

how bout these ideas:

u can assimilate 6 items giving him = 12 inventory slots?

a supercharged weapon strike that does this:
turns off all his weapons from the time he charges it 'till the time he releases the strike. when he casts it at a unit or building it releases a stored up charge equal to 5 seconds worth of all his inventory weapons firing on that one unit or building. however, the draw back is, that he has to charge it for 10 seconds before he can use it. and he can't turn his weapons back on 'till that 10 seconds is up.

you give him an emp shockwave that does no damage but shuts down EVERYTHING (except non robotic creeps) withing a 1600 range. but he has to shut down before he uses it. first he has to drive up or teleport in and shut down his own tank which takes 3 seconds, then he emits the shockwave either right away or he can try and wait till enemy tanks get in range. then he has to charge his own tank back up which takes another 3 seconds, but eveything that he shuts down with his emp stays shut down for 10 seconds. giving him 7 seconds to do whatever he wants.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
bomb pack... with nerfed damage... I like the big boom
Is this section already closed ?

I wonder if there is no real solution till now - or is it the problem, that the most ideas are really to similar to the other skills of the titan.

Maybe I will try another suggestion too.

A calling for a real Air Strike attack. --> that means like the beast master beasts.

First possibility could be a quiet small line of much chopters and big damage heading for the clicked direction.

Second version could be a wide line of Helicopters which deal minor damage, but cover a huge area.
(The chopters would apear behind the titan and are flying a specific range in clicked direction dealing suitable damage on impact.)

It could be also quiet much and fast fighters.
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Vote for passive damage destroying auraWink
Captain-Iglu wo bist du^^
No, we need a effective skill vs air units too! since only 1 ability hits air
Isnt it possible that the units spawned by this "Rampage" (I suppose this is the original name) can hit air ? --> so chopters would fly in the direction and deal damage. (damages air too; cause that are a lot of "jets" ^^)
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
I suggest a passice ability that makes the titan immune to ALL stuns and holds. With this you might also reduce the length of the invincibilty ability to even it out or increase the tank's cost.
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
I dont think Titan needs other defensive abilty.
Trolololo
Eternal Heat - Aura

Based on Death and Decay
Titan's surrounding enemies/buildings in an area of XXX get % dmg every ZZZ second(s).
Example:
AOE = 600, Time = every 3 seconds
LVL 1 = 1%
LVL 2 = 2%

The later the game is the more powerful creeps are.
They absorb dmg. This skill gets stronger the more upgrades are done.
Staying in enemy base for too long will crush them and end the game.
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
how bout a summon ability... you could do a tower or creeps... Personally I'd like to see a few mini-demon tanks with low damage, high health, and a bash. Rate of fire could be low to help with balance issues.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long games - Supercell ; Titan Max 2 3,575 2014-03-28, 16:58:19
Last Post: Max
  HP Upgrades to beat Titan Wars Teo_live 26 21,102 2012-09-06, 16:55:43
Last Post: Teo_live
  2 Hour Titan Wars Boobies 16 11,772 2011-07-08, 12:48:27
Last Post: Smartie
  boring titan wars? mooneye 9 5,321 2009-10-24, 00:55:27
Last Post: mooneye
  Titan vs Skyfortress has no stun Gammagulp 13 5,990 2008-08-27, 22:57:34
Last Post: TKF